• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Luxury goods scam: Second suspected accomplice to be charged after helping couple flee Singapore

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
A second man was arrested in Malaysia on Friday (July 29) for his suspected involvement in helping a couple flee Singapore earlier this month. The couple were alleged to have failed to deliver luxury watches and bags to buyers.

In a statement, the police said that a 38-year-old Malaysian man — who was not named — will be charged on Saturday with abetting an illegal departure from Singapore.

The police added that the arrest was carried out with “strong co-operation and assistance” from the Royal Malaysia Police.

Investigations revealed that the 38-year-old man allegedly entered into a conspiracy with a 40-year-old Malaysian man named Mohamed Alias to commit the offence on July 4.

It was not immediately clear what role the 38-year-old suspect played in the couple’s escape.

Mohamed Alias, a lorry driver, was charged on July 15 with helping 27-year-old Pansuk Siriwapa, a Thai woman, to leave Singapore in the container compartment of a Malaysia-registered lorry.

He was handed another charge last Friday with helping her husband, 26-year-old Singaporean Pi Jiapeng leave the country in the same way.

More at https://shrtcô.de/pumfW3

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do the Police knows these are the people who help the couple escape? Since the couple had gone away, they keep arresting the small flies.

So the Police is going to sent this guy for life time in jail without parole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do the Police knows these are the people who help the couple escape? Since the couple had gone away, they keep arresting the small flies.

Suppose you got abused by your boss at work, when you come back home, you take it out on the wife, the kids, and the pet.

No big fish, go for small fish. No fish, prawn also good. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

After My uncle became a small fish sometimes back My uncle already learnt that
any authority need to continue let the world to have big fishes becas they need to justify their eexistence as well as a constant flow of incomes from these small fishes :cool:
Take note that although not all small fish can provide them incomes but most fishes can provide.
Just leemember this point : IF there is no crimes then gov worlee.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
any authority need to continue let the world to have big fishes becas they need to justify their eexistence as well as a constant flow of incomes from these small fishes :cool:
Take note that although not all small fish can provide them incomes but most fishes can provide.
1659152697884.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect the police are playing a psychology game with the two fugitives. They catch the people who helped them one by one, so that nobody will dare to harbour these two. And those who had harboured them would be worried, and if a bounty is offered by the police a lot of informers will step out.