• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Luxury goods buyers losing appetite

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never interested in such branded goods, i like good quality but not the famous designer brands.
that is why i like tokyo so much, so much stuff not available anywhere else but of very good quality.
tokyo is my number 1 shopping destination. high quality product.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need branded stuff? Can go heaven is it?

My friends wanted to check out the goods. The staff brought us to an apartment at the back where it was filled with fake goods. Not nice if don't buy. As I quite like the design, so I bought the bag and the watch.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends wanted to check out the goods. The staff brought us to an apartment at the back where it was filled with fake goods. Not nice if don't buy. As I quite like the design, so I bought the bag and the watch.

I have friends who go to such underground stores and were literally forced to buy. Beware. :eek: For me, I don't even bother to entertain such fakes nor originals. Not my style. :biggrin:

Further, I AM FAT! :biggrin:

Last edited: