• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK and his TeoChew arrogance...

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that Teochew people very yaya and arrogant (teochew lian)....WP now is strongest opposition then start showing pattern already. If like this then no difference from PAP leh.

you have a problem with teochews, buikia? hahaha

teochew = hao lian
hokkien = pai kia
hakka = cannot be trusted
hainan = ?
cantonese = ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Bui you really not bad ah ... Been lying low for so long but come out when it's the right time.

ah bui fav posting are those "guess the race" news articles.

yet ah bui supported by ptader who accuse wp supporters being racist against minorities.

conclusion = ptader also racist against minorities as he/she buddy buddy with a known racist, ah buikia. ahaha...

u not pap supporter since 2012 meh?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainanese tend to gravitate towards politics, but their traits of forthrightness and bluntness may be a shortcoming in local politics.

TJS, GMS, CST and CSJ are all Hainanese.

CST and CSJ are not hainanese lah

CST is teochew

not sure about CSJ

Hainanese are loyal and unsophisticated people. Best deployed from administrative roles. In the dirty, high stakes game of politics, we will be eaten alive.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CST and CSJ are not hainanese lah

CST is teochew

not sure about CSJ

Hainanese are loyal and unsophisticated people. Best deployed from administrative roles. In the dirty, high stakes game of politics, we will be eaten alive.

CSJ & CST are Hainanese. If not, I chop.:smile:

BTW, Chiam is a typical Hainanese surname, like Loy and Ngiam.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told that Teochew people very yaya and arrogant (teochew lian) ...
u currently evryday oso under hakka's yaya n arrogance! ... summor 4 so many donkey ears oredi ... wat toking u? ... which 1 mor yaya n arrogant? ...

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bui fav posting are those "guess the race" news articles.

yet ah bui supported by ptader who accuse wp supporters being racist against minorities.

conclusion = ptader also racist against minorities as he/she buddy buddy with a known racist, ah buikia. ahaha...

u not pap supporter since 2012 meh?

ptader got his priorities to fuck wp over being racist. You see how fast he changes and now asks the english educated chinese to gang up with the minorities. That's not good enough he should have gotten the non teochew chinese educated sinkies to rise against wp. He needs to think quickly.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? i have chiam surname friend who a cantonese.

Chiam is never a Cantonese surname.

That said, a lot of Hainanese speak very good Cantonese - especially those who are descendants of court officials from Hainan Island during late-19th century Qing rule. This is because some of these court officials were seconded to Hainan from Canton (Guangfu) which had many high-ranking officials. Their descendants are given Hainanese names and are Hainanese for all practical purposes, but many still speak Cantonese at home.

Your friend could be such an example.