• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LTA's Singapore MRT map is a piece of SHIT!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-12-13-16-46-28-223_com.android.chrome.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why is it a piece of shit? (Just curious)

I thought it’s splendidly clear and easy to understand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an attempt to shoehorn a warped sense of aesthetics, they have made the map totally misleading, especially when it comes to the relative distance between stations.

For example, the western part of the Downtown Line and the East-West Line are not too far away, but the new map makes you believe they are.

This clusterfuck will get worse as more MRT lines are added to the map.

Ownself check ownself, ownself praise ownself... this is the kind of standard you can expect to get. :roflmao:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best test is that it allows a first time tourist to travel from one end of Singapore to the far end via MRT.

Whilst I was in Beijing I traveled using their MRT map from one end of Beijing to the other end...no problems. Great map and easy to understand.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an attempt to shoehorn a warped sense of aesthetics, they have made the map totally misleading, especially when it comes to the relative distance between stations.

For example, the western part of the Downtown Line and the East-West Line are not too far away, but the new map makes you believe they are.

This clusterfuck will get worse as more MRT lines are added to the map.

Ownself check ownself, ownself praise ownself... this is the kind of standard you can expect to get. :roflmao:
Exactly. When You look at a map, you should get a general sense of bearing to the ground. The shape of singapore looks like the shape of a piece of shit and then some.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Exactly. When You look at a map, you should get a general sense of bearing to the ground. The shape of singapore looks like the shape of a piece of shit and then some.

Heng arrr I not stay in the piece of shit

Hong Kong MTR map I like

F6367BB6-3DD6-4AD3-9AC6-1B8188CFA43D.jpeg