• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA Refuse to Act on French FTrash Flouting Traffic Rules Blatantly. Even Kena Finger

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PARENTS SENDING THEIR CHILDREN TO FRENCH SCHOOL DISOBEYING TRAFFIC RULES AND EXTREMELY RUDE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
2 Dec 2014 - 2:43pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I wish to complain about the French School in Singapore because no action has been taken by LTA despite sending video evidence to complain about them. I drive past the school everyday and I have met numerous encounters about these French expats here behaving like there is no such thing as traffic rules and parking all over the places illegally and driving on the wrong side of the road. I have lodged numerous complaints to LTA and yet no actions is being taken.

They have no regards to road user and they just don't care or respec the authorities in Singapore . End of the video you can see the Audi turning towards the wrong lane when she saw me taking video she gave me the middle finger. Are we in singapore where the French are above the law? Please help share and see why they have to say.

I stay along Hythe road and I got to face these everyday ... Just the other day I was driving home and I saw about 5 of them walking in the middle of the road and so I stop as they did not want to give way... What happen next was classic. One girl was texting and did not see my stop car and she bang the front of my car...

Anyone that wants to experience a piece of France feel free to come to Hythe road and the French International School to experience it.
<iframe width="654" height="380" src="https://vid.me/e/o48D" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Whu You
TRS reader

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LTA Refuse to Act on French FTrash Flouting Traffic Rules Blatantly. Even Kena Fi

Whu You
Who did you vote for ?
:p