• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jayley Woo needs a good fuck to move on, any samsters??

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jayley Woo felt late boyfriend Aloysius Pang's 'presence' at home​

OCTOBER 22, 2021PUBLISHED AT 1:52 PMByLAM MIN LEEASIAONE
jayleywoo_ig.jpg

Instagram/Jayley Woo

It has been two years but the late Aloysius Pang still lingers in his girlfriend's life.
In an interview to promote her new local horror film Late Night Ride on Wednesday (Oct 20), Jayley Woo shared her encounters with the supernatural and one took a personal note.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
"I've felt (Aloysius') presence right in my home. It was a sudden feeling of someone watching over me," the 29-year-old actress shared, adding she is susceptible to sensing the supernatural.
While Jayley couldn't see the spirit, she said: "If it's possible, I long for the feeling of really being protected."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 胡佳琪 Jayley Woo (@jiaqiwoo)
" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="776" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

On Aug 30, she posted a heart-wrenching video on social media as a tribute to her beau who would've turned 31 this year.

"So I met this guy, will I end up marrying him?" a younger Jayley was seen asking her older self in a 'conversation' about Aloysius.

She got a teary reply of "He went somewhere far, far away" as well as to "hang in there".
Although the couple first met while filming a show together in 2015, they kept their relationship under wraps until his death in a military training accident in New Zealand in January 2019.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Feel sad for her, but she needs to stop being a drama queen and move on. Not much time left for her, already 30 and yet still pining for her dead bf.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Publicity to try and get back to showbiz?
Such devotion to a dead partner is sick.
Go, get a life, girl.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jayley Woo felt late boyfriend Aloysius Pang's 'presence' at home​

OCTOBER 22, 2021PUBLISHED AT 1:52 PMByLAM MIN LEEASIAONE
jayleywoo_ig.jpg

Instagram/Jayley Woo

It has been two years but the late Aloysius Pang still lingers in his girlfriend's life.
In an interview to promote her new local horror film Late Night Ride on Wednesday (Oct 20), Jayley Woo shared her encounters with the supernatural and one took a personal note.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
"I've felt (Aloysius') presence right in my home. It was a sudden feeling of someone watching over me," the 29-year-old actress shared, adding she is susceptible to sensing the supernatural.
While Jayley couldn't see the spirit, she said: "If it's possible, I long for the feeling of really being protected."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 胡佳琪 Jayley Woo (@jiaqiwoo)
" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="776" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

On Aug 30, she posted a heart-wrenching video on social media as a tribute to her beau who would've turned 31 this year.

"So I met this guy, will I end up marrying him?" a younger Jayley was seen asking her older self in a 'conversation' about Aloysius.

She got a teary reply of "He went somewhere far, far away" as well as to "hang in there".
Although the couple first met while filming a show together in 2015, they kept their relationship under wraps until his death in a military training accident in New Zealand in January 2019.

You were correct, back in Oct 2021.
She needed to fuck.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did she moan Aloysius' name when Bryan Tan was f**king her?

Jayley Woo reveals husband's face for 1st time​

MAY 04, 2023
ByJOLYNN CHIA
20230504_jayleycover.jpg

From left: Jayley Woo, her daughter Jan Tan and husband Bryan Tan.
Instagram/Jayley Woo

Some celebrities, such as Desmond Tan, prefer to keep the identity of their spouse private. Some, it appears, do it for just a limited period.
In her Instagram post last night (May 4), local actress Jayley Woo revealed her husband's face for the first time.
The photo showed the mysterious baby daddy — previously only known as Mr Tan — and their baby daughter Jan. Jayley also tagged him and his Instagram account showed his first name to be Bryan.
In her previous photos, only the back or the side of Mr Tan's head was revealed. However, those more observant might have noticed that Priscelia Chan congratulated both Jayley and "Bryan" in her latest Instagram post.
The couple celebrated Jan's 100-day anniversary on Sunday (April 30).
AsiaOne understands that Mr Tan is the Senior Regional Director of Business Development & Events at PCCW Media Group under Viu (South-East Asia).
His Linkedin profile also stated he previously worked with Dick Lee Asia for five years as an executive producer.
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...a-liu-michelle-chia-apple-hong-priscelia-chan

In her Instagram post yesterday, Jayley wrote: "Because of you guys, my world is now brighter. To my husband, thank you for your unlimited love and support. To my baby daughter, thank you for choosing me to be your mother.
"To all my guests, thank you for taking out precious time to join the 100-day anniversary of my baby daughter.
"Lastly, thank you everybody who made the 100-day anniversary for Jan so smooth and successful."
Celebrities such as Christopher Lee, Chen Xiuhuan, Apple Hong and Lee Teng wished them happiness in the comments section.
In October last year, Jayley announced she was engaged and expecting a baby. Back then, she said her new love works behind the scenes in showbiz. They registered their marriage in December 2022, and Jan was born on January 20 this year.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite an attention whore.

Looks like all these so called ‘celebs’ need to be shameless and have an everlasting thirst for fame and publicity

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can cosplay as a tank and crush her on her bed, let her have a feel of how Aloy felt in his last moments. :sneaky: