• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: So tell me, how not to love this 'bad ass black guy'

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_we_come_from_2_different_worlds-thumbnail.jpg

wahlaneh...
she likes his "black chocolate stick"?:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah fat to her parents: "Ma, Pa, I want to have sumting black and hot inside me....with cream......and its not coffee.:smile:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's part and parcel of today's globalised world.Inter-raial marriages are rising throughout the world.

I was in a restaurent in Suntec and i see 4 pairs of inter-racial couples (Chinese girls with non-chinese boyfriends) within an hour.My Indian colleague look at a chinese girl with a Arab Man but she nearly screamed when she saw a pretty chinese girl with a turbaned Sikh man.!!!
I think she is still living in the 1950s world!!!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if he introduce three friends of his to her yet ?

Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's part and parcel of today's globalised world.Inter-raial marriages are rising throughout the world.

I was in a restaurent in Suntec and i see 4 pairs of inter-racial couples (Chinese girls with non-chinese boyfriends) within an hour.My Indian colleague look at a chinese girl with a Arab Man but she nearly screamed when she saw a pretty chinese girl with a turbaned Sikh man.!!!
I think she is still living in the 1950s world!!!

Hahah but ppl always make racist remarks if it's a chinese guy with a non chinese gal especially those men from other races. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity has no cure. Look like this dumb bitch is the proof of that.

Scholarship? Where is the proof? He say he gave up his "scholarship" you believe? I doubt he has any scholarship to begin with. Dumb bitch like to hear these type of fairy tales. After that guy fuck her and made her head over heels for him, he either dump her or make use of her for his other hobbies.

no need proof. if this guy can score with this women, he has got something in both heads. size does matter. but also must know how to make a womens heart melt.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need proof. if this guy can score with this women, he has got something in both heads. size does matter. but also must know how to make a womens heart melt.

This is exactly what Ah Beng fails to understand.

Most try to impress women with money and status and when that fails they throw money at KTV hostess and wind up getting screwed instead. LIke the uni prof that recently killed himself.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is exactly what Ah Beng fails to understand.

Most try to impress women with money and status and when that fails they throw money at KTV hostess and wind up getting screwed instead. LIke the uni prof that recently killed himself.

Money impress women. If you think otherwise, i'm sorry to inform you that u are poor. :rolleyes:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two years down the road, "Singapore woman caught smuggling drugs in Colombia." :cool:

Yes, you are right on.

"...Abbie loves the man who sacrificed his scholarship in the United Kingdom to be with her."

What damn "scholarship" he is talking about? Look at his stupid face....those high school "scholarship" which is a savings bond by his parents saving....also call scholarship.

I know of a Singapora lady who said she got a "diploma" in nutrition from a USA corresponding school. When I look at the scan copy, I saw subjects like English 101, Health Food 201 etc. I told her that is just high school diploma i.e even lower than secondary 4 standard in Singapore for many of the subjects...like English 101 is just like secondary 2 std.

She got a rude awakening.

Singaporeans are so naive. Do not know the world. To them when they hear the world diploma they think it is like a diploma from the Singapore poly and the world "graduated" meant "graduated from a "university"....and now in this case "scholarship" is like President scholarship......bull shit!

No wonder old fart LKY can bully and cheat the majority of Singaporeans!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_we_come_from_2_different_worlds-thumbnail.jpg

Please la, one look at him and you can tell that he probably can't even spell scholarship!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a damn waste of perfectly good chinese girl. Lets hope she wakes up soon. Guys can think with their dicks. She is thinking with her pussy. I won't even trust him to walk my dog!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look on the bright side. There'll always be KTV mei meis, GL hookers and mail order brides for our Beng brudders. :biggrin:

-

Yes yes, there will always be some cheap hookers ready to service the bengs.

Can't say the same for shit skin bro thou. Even the hookers view them shit skin as smelly and dirty individuals :eek: