• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lotus de la bonne loi

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let evil shiok sendiri in their burning house hell filled with theft and slander of others. Eventually they will be burnt in the burning house.

• Ch. 3, A Parable – The Buddha teaches a parable in which a father uses the promise of various toy carts to get his children out of a burning house.[59] Once they are outside, he gives them all one large cart to travel in instead. This symbolizes how the Buddha uses the Three Vehicles: Arhatship, Pratyekabuddhahood and Samyaksambuddhahood, as skillful means to liberate all beings – even though there is only one vehicle.[60] The Buddha also promises Sariputrathat he will attain Buddhahood.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good will not be defeated by the evil. Truth is truth indeed. Pure is pure. Innocent is innocent. Good is good.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
lotus-2573625_960_720.jpg
YymsTu

Innocent, pure and beautiful indeed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never tell u he is stating the obvious of life to the poor.

Rich people he tell them to donate and build temple for him.

Hungry he goes beg for food. Lazy ah neh dont go work find own food.

What else?

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never tell u he is stating the obvious of life to the poor.

Rich people he tell them to donate and build temple for him.

Hungry he goes beg for food. Lazy ah neh dont go work find own food.

What else?

No he was not lazy don't go work find own food. He was born a prince so he no need to work in the first place. So he gave up his title and wealth to find an end to human suffering to help humankind. In other words he was a philanthropist.

phi·lan·thro·py
(fĭ-lăn′thrə-pē)
n. pl. phi·lan·thro·pies
The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations.
2. Love of humankind in general.
3. Something, such as an activity or institution, intended to promote human welfare.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No he was not lazy don't go work find own food. He was born a prince so he no need to work in the first place. So he gave up his title and wealth to find an end to human suffering to help humankind. In other words he was a philanthropist.

phi·lan·thro·py
(fĭ-lăn′thrə-pē)
n. pl. phi·lan·thro·pies
The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations.
2. Love of humankind in general.
3. Something, such as an activity or institution, intended to promote human welfare.

Believe this ah neh story believe ah neh good in IT with no proper IT qualification.

Ah neh get Mircoshit into trouble with Windows 2000.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe this ah neh story believe ah neh good in IT with no proper IT qualification.

Ah neh get Mircoshit into trouble with Windows 2000.

Someone who gave up his title and wealth to do good for humankind is of course believable. Not like the words of wolves and crocodiles with ill gotten gains: shameless, evil and unbelievable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let evil shiok sendiri in their burning house hell filled with theft and slander of others. Eventually they will be burnt in the burning house.

• Ch. 3, A Parable – The Buddha teaches a parable in which a father uses the promise of various toy carts to get his children out of a burning house.[59] Once they are outside, he gives them all one large cart to travel in instead. This symbolizes how the Buddha uses the Three Vehicles: Arhatship, Pratyekabuddhahood and Samyaksambuddhahood, as skillful means to liberate all beings – even though there is only one vehicle.[60] The Buddha also promises Sariputrathat he will attain Buddhahood.

Btw Buddha gave me the luxury cart when I saw this parable at a lotus sutra exhibition.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can say the evil people do, name them and not scared to be sued. In fact, that was exactly what I did. Can you evil devil slandering me evil and devil do that? No of course not. That's the difference between telling the truth and telling lies.

Come to think of it I am in the same league as LHY as come sue me, Buddha as philanthropist, Newton and Tesla as pure virgin. That's nice to be alike to good and great people in so many ways.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true. Another wisdom that I learnt it the hard way from Sammy boy. Too much faith in humanity indeed.
de1ade54b166f144ef93b3e09214b604.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why I used to keep a nice garden of flowers and decorative plants. Not food plants. That's love and life.

e870161cd056a1c1d42f1c24af2fc5cd--silly-quotes-happy-quotes.jpg