• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lots of 'out of sync' people in Singapore...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
but they needn't react by laughing at the wrong/insensitive time right? :eek:

it's not that they purposely want it, and they are not sadistic when they are laughing. if you understand what i meant, they are finding the quickest way to release that strain, either that or they can start crying, but it's just an unusual way they relieve the stress. it's like almost like a reflex.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots like her want her own dose of cheap fantasy at home !

Watching such Malaysian and Singapore production is bad for intelligience .

Plus such theme should be banned !
What is MDA banning all Smart Hollywood films while sanctioning own local production !

Banning nudity but not the Act ! Which is worst ?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not that they purposely want it, and they are not sadistic when they are laughing. if you understand what i meant, they are finding the quickest way to release that strain, either that or they can start crying, but it's just an unusual way they relieve the stress. it's like almost like a reflex.

Have you been stressed out? This is just a guess from some of your posts. If you are stressed out in any way and need someone to talk to, pm me ok? Don't bottle everything inside. Take care! :smile:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few weeks ago, I went to one senior citizen hdb apartment. A visit to a relative.

Anyway, I was sitting at the living room. And there was this tv serial, production of spore and malaysia i think, playing on the tv. The tv serial, one of the lady was in great danger of ganna rape and murder.

The thing is... my old relative, old woman, 50-60 years old, she kept laughing at the dire situation on the tv serial, the lady on the tv serial, she was on the verge of being rape and murder, and the lady was running for her life. But my old lady relative kept on crackling, and laugh at the time while watching the TV.

I was puzzled. Why did she laugh during that time while watching the TV? What is so funny when a lady was on the verge of ganna rape and murder?? I didn't ask. Because this relative very prominent member in the family...

I suspect there are lots of 'out of sync' people in this country just like my old lady relative. I think this country need a national psychitarist...

Your old relative of yours a psychopath killer ??

You got your relative's genes ??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
not exactly out of sync, but socially inept would be a better choice of word.

last i recalled, laughing out loud during extreme conditions is not localized in Singapore.

social indept... out of sync... any difference?

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

'LOL!!!! LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!'

Like that its social indept or out of sync???

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you seem clearly disturbed. go ask the old lady why is she laughing.

Leave him alone. After bullshit you show you he is true bs not able to save Singapore, there will be more made people around. Some might take knife to office and stab themselves. Hallelujah.