• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Losers waiting for parents to uplorry to inherit their assets, fall in

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

I am 36 years old, earning 2k a month doing low ses admin job. I got a useless pte degree in hr which i complete it part time in 1 year. Hr jobs mostly prefer girls so its hard for me to find hr jobs so end up i can only do admin jobs, as i don't have any special skills.

I am the only child stay with mum.

Mum is 64 years old. She is not rich but have about 300k cash, 200k cpf and a old 4 room hdb.

Now technology is very advance, many ppl live till 80 to 100 years old.

When she uplorry, she may not have much savings left as she use it for her retirement as she is no longer working.

But i will be able to at least inherit the 4 room hdb from her.

I can chose to sell the hdb and downgrade to a 2 room hdb or i can rent out the extra rooms for rental.

I am a loser so i don't have any other better plans.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_mllzr59oC51s9j8ldo1_500.gif

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

I am 36 years old, earning 2k a month doing low ses admin job. I got a useless pte degree in hr which i complete it part time in 1 year. Hr jobs mostly prefer girls so its hard for me to find hr jobs so end up i can only do admin jobs, as i don't have any special skills.

Mum is 64 years old. She is not rich but have about 300k cash, 200k cpf and a old 4 room hdb.

When she uplorry, she may not have much savings left as she use it for her retirement as she is no longer working.

I can chose to sell the hdb and downgrade to a 2 room hdb or i can rent out the extra rooms for rental.
Clapping Kim Jung Un.gif

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not alone KNN there are many cha siew out there at least yours is secured without family feud in place KNN and at least you still did not plan to cheat her money to give atb or viet bu KNN

36 years old is young has enough time to do well in career.

Bro sweetiepie .. you are right. Never take parents’ hard earned money to give atb or viet bitch. These notorious ingrates :devilish: worse than lcb.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As above.

@blackmondy you believe this guy? He is going around writing all this and calling himself a loser!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

In the Sinkieland society, there are quite numbers of ugly fat old man waiting for parents to uplorry to inherit their assets. They even tried to con their parents' money to give china women :devilish:

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are alot of losers in this world

Don't be a loser, join the paps RC, work hard there, get spotted by paps, and like many PS who later became shitizens, carry MP balls and you got chance to get recommended to stand for erection and become MP.

Why many PS love the paps? The strategy works and many PS are die hard paps supporters.