• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorry driver deliberately buang lady motorcyclist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like lorry changed to right lane then suddenly realised he is already near the next exit so he switched back to the left lane abruptly without checking blind spot.

cannot be. next exit is the thomson rd exit at least 1-2 km away

Alfrescian
Loyal
TP too busy catching and processing illegal parking in seng kang during opposition rallies.

nowadays TP don't have presence, hardly see them on the roads. Drivers all no hiew traffic laws liao. look at the video and see how many big vehicles driving in lane 2.....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Now they even tekan Desmond and Kenneth.

There are many of these ah beng commercial drivers on the road. They do cause a lot of fatal accidents. Thats why we see traffic police targeting them.
These are the crazy n anti social things they do because they are frustrated with rising costs, housing prices, cannot own car etc....
Some of them air their frus at the WP rallies with childish chants.
The same thing happens on this forum too.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see carefully this pickup truck purposely tailgate the motorcyclist,
Malay called this "Hampet" or clip the motorcyslist, this is out right road bully
he should be sentence to a long jail term, as you can see in the video clip!

If he said he can't see this is bullshit as he has been tailgating for a long distance!

He should be charged for attempted murder

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was blatant criminal intimitation followed by attempted murder. With this video evidence forwarded by a member of the public, if the fucking mini lorry driver is not charged as such, all those who want to murder someone AND GET AWAY WITH IT, WATCH AND LEARN..........

Alamaking swore she will not post new threads anymore and will stay in the Thailand thread. A real man with balls will not go back on his word. But then we are dealing with a.... errr .......LOL...LOL...LOL Please go to the link provided to read how Alamaking who claims to have a master degree kissed the forum owner's feet after getting bukkaked by him.......LOL

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....CSS-Thread/page483 post number #9651 to #9665

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to mention for Ptader's benefit that the Malay girl was hit by a WP supporter. As a Malay sister of his, please do not vote in favor of the WP and stay in the second or first lane of the expressways when you ride. It's your prerogative as a descendant of the ancestors of Tanah Melayu!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think so. The asshole must have intended to overtake the motorcycle and the cars and then realised that Eng Neo exit was coming up and swung back to the centre lane.

This was blatant criminal intimitation followed by attempted murder. With this video evidence forwarded by a member of the public, if the fucking mini lorry driver is not charged as such, all those who want to murder someone AND GET AWAY WITH IT, WATCH AND LEARN..........

Alamaking swore she will not post new threads anymore and will stay in the Thailand thread. A real man with balls will not go back on his word. But then we are dealing with a.... errr .......LOL...LOL...LOL Please go to the link provided to read how Alamaking who claims to have a master degree kissed the forum owner's feet after getting bukkaked by him.......LOL

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....CSS-Thread/page483 post number #9651 to #9665

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
wao u are tat good at linking unrelated things. U good man!!!

I forgot to mention for Ptader's benefit that the Malay girl was hit by a WP supporter. As a Malay sister of his, please do not vote in favor of the WP and stay in the second or first lane of the expressways when you ride. It's your prerogative as a descendant of the ancestors of Tanah Melayu!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think so. The asshole must have intended to overtake the motorcycle and the cars and then realised that Eng Neo exit was coming up and swung back to the centre lane.

Cass baby, Kinana the son of a $20 prostitute have no brains and you have no eyes or you need glasses? It was after the exit into Whitley/Stevens Road before the turn into Whitley PAPISD Resort and the Old Police Academy.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, his switch was too swift n sharp, he wanted to intimidate the biker to slow down or swing aside but she didn't. Its a brinkmanship game these ah bengs love to play.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There are no shortage of police personnel in Singapore.

2006-09-16T114257Z_01_SGP200_RTRIDSP_0_IMF-SINGAPORE.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, his switch was too swift n sharp, he wanted to intimidate the biker to slow down or swing aside but she didn't. Its a brinkmanship game these ah bengs love to play.

Orrr! You fucking PAP son of a $20 prostitute is in trouble with your PAP IB senior Ptader! You insinuate that the Malay girl is a monkey!

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you have received your bone for the day from your dog master, the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Cass baby, Kinana the son of a $20 prostitute have no brains and you have no eyes or you need glasses? It was after the exit into Whitley/Stevens Road before the turn into Whitley PAPISD Resort and the Old Police Academy.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you have received your bone for the day from your dog master, the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Cass baby, I think you need a long deep anal fuck by me. You fucking PAP dogs are so one trick! LOL

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's alright. The MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will give you your daily fuck.

Cass baby, I think you need a long deep anal fuck by me. You fucking PAP dogs are so one trick! LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's alright. The MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will give you your daily fuck.

Cass baby, do you like a threesome? With a double penetration of your ass by loudhailer and Debonerman? I bet your ass is lubricating the moment you read this you PAP bitch you!...LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lorry driver langar a motorist 18-01-2013

(this video clip was taken on 18012013, Friday afternoon)
GDB 2439 X, you are going to be in public scrutiny for intention to cause injury or death to other road user.

Dear Netizen, you be the judge. I am showing the full 3 minutes to show the tyrannical act of this road bully who nearly kill a motorist. The accident took place on Friday- 18012013 afternoon on PIE – Eng Neo to Steven Road.

The first 2 minutes of the video clip shows the road bully tailgating hazardously behind this motorist putting her into a very helpless situation. Look at the safety distance between my vehicle and the road bully and compare how this road bully is putting motorists into a hazard. If you have followed closely to the first 2 minutes if the video clip, look at how busy the express way. This lady is very blessed that no vehicle is travelling alongside with my car during her fall. I couldn’t image what will happen if a truck is alongside with me at the point of accident. I am not trying to exaggerate the outcome of the situation but take a closer look at size of the vehicles using lane 3 in my video clip. No joke.

At the last minute of this video clip, his action says it all of his remorseless and self less attitude- walking to the scene of the accident. Being a stranger to both the road bully and injured motorist, I stayed very neutral and look at this road accident as a mishap where nobody wants it. While waiting in the scorning afternoon for the ambulance and traffic police to come, I took an umbrella to shade the injured motorist who is still lying on the road. This road bully took over my umbrella and I thought he wanted to redeem his mistake. Absurd action of this road bully, he took my umbrella to shade himself from the sun! Needless to say, his remorseless action has change my perception of this accident. On site, his statement with the traffic police mention that the motorist has knock into his vehicle. This has really stir up the heat in me to uphold justice and bring the right punishment to this road bully.

After watching this video clip umpteen times, I personally deducts that this impatient road bully was trying to shove the injured motorist to lane 3 after hogging him for the past 2 minutes. However the injured motorist was not able to react in time due to the road bully reckless action.

Special thanks to the elegant lady of SGW 3366 X who offer her help in this accident.

Posting on behalf of video owner- Aaron Ng

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151246421888602"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151246421888602" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>