• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorry driver deliberately buang lady motorcyclist

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151246421888602"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151246421888602" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

appalled to see this...:eek: Watch after 2mins..

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DELIBERATE.

What blind spot? Lorry overtake the motorcyclist, then bang into him. There is no chance of a blind spot.

If not deliberate, then the lorry driver must be on the phone or something.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am guessing, the driver was not paying attention to the road and weave off to the right lane.
Then he wake up and correct his mistake without checking to see any motorcycle on the left.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like lorry changed to right lane then suddenly realised he is already near the next exit so he switched back to the left lane abruptly without checking blind spot.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liew Yew Leong

Friday

Jan 19, 2013 2:23pm
(this video clip was taken on 18012013, Friday afternoon)
GDB 2439 X, you are going to be in public scrutiny for intention to cause injury or death to other road user.

Dear Netizen, you be the judge. I am showing the full 3 minutes to show the tyrannical act of this road bully who nearly kill a motorist. The accident took place on Friday- 18012013 afternoon on PIE – Eng Neo to Steven Road.

The first 2 minutes of the video clip shows the road bully tailgating hazardously behind this motorist putting her into a very helpless situation. Look at the safety distance between my vehicle and the road bully and compare how this road bully is putting motorists into a hazard. If you have followed closely to the first 2 minutes if the video clip, look at how busy the express way. This lady is very blessed that no vehicle is travelling alongside with my car during her fall. I couldn’t image what will happen if a truck is alongside with me at the point of accident. I am not trying to exaggerate the outcome of the situation but take a closer look at size of the vehicles using lane 3 in my video clip. No joke.

At the last minute of this video clip, his action says it all of his remorseless and self less attitude- walking to the scene of the accident. Being a stranger to both the road bully and injured motorist, I stayed very neutral and look at this road accident as a mishap where nobody wants it. While waiting in the scorning afternoon for the ambulance and traffic police to come, I took an umbrella to shade the injured motorist who is still lying on the road. This road bully took over my umbrella and I thought he wanted to redeem his mistake. Absurd action of this road bully, he took my umbrella to shade himself from the sun! Needless to say, his remorseless action has change my perception of this accident. On site, his statement with the traffic police mention that the motorist has knock into his vehicle. This has really stir up the heat in me to uphold justice and bring the right punishment to this road bully.

After watching this video clip umpteen times, I personally deducts that this impatient road bully was trying to shove the injured motorist to lane 3 after hogging him for the past 2 minutes. However the injured motorist was not able to react in time due to the road bully reckless action.

Special thanks to the elegant lady of SGW 3366 X who offer her help in this accident.

Posting on behalf of video owner- Aaron Ng

— with Azari Amin at PIE Expressway.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liew Yew Leong

Friday

Jan 19, 2013 2:23pm
(this video clip was taken on 18012013, Friday afternoon)
GDB 2439 X, you are going to be in public scrutiny for intention to cause injury or death to other road user.

Dear Netizen, you be the judge. I am showing the full 3 minutes to show the tyrannical act of this road bully who nearly kill a motorist. The accident took place on Friday- 18012013 afternoon on PIE – Eng Neo to Steven Road.

The first 2 minutes of the video clip shows the road bully tailgating hazardously behind this motorist putting her into a very helpless situation. Look at the safety distance between my vehicle and the road bully and compare how this road bully is putting motorists into a hazard. If you have followed closely to the first 2 minutes if the video clip, look at how busy the express way. This lady is very blessed that no vehicle is travelling alongside with my car during her fall. I couldn’t image what will happen if a truck is alongside with me at the point of accident. I am not trying to exaggerate the outcome of the situation but take a closer look at size of the vehicles using lane 3 in my video clip. No joke.

At the last minute of this video clip, his action says it all of his remorseless and self less attitude- walking to the scene of the accident. Being a stranger to both the road bully and injured motorist, I stayed very neutral and look at this road accident as a mishap where nobody wants it. While waiting in the scorning afternoon for the ambulance and traffic police to come, I took an umbrella to shade the injured motorist who is still lying on the road. This road bully took over my umbrella and I thought he wanted to redeem his mistake. Absurd action of this road bully, he took my umbrella to shade himself from the sun! Needless to say, his remorseless action has change my perception of this accident. On site, his statement with the traffic police mention that the motorist has knock into his vehicle. This has really stir up the heat in me to uphold justice and bring the right punishment to this road bully.

After watching this video clip umpteen times, I personally deducts that this impatient road bully was trying to shove the injured motorist to lane 3 after hogging him for the past 2 minutes. However the injured motorist was not able to react in time due to the road bully reckless action.

Special thanks to the elegant lady of SGW 3366 X who offer her help in this accident.

Posting on behalf of video owner- Aaron Ng

— with Azari Amin at PIE Expressway.

knn! talk so much! the owner of the video just submit this video as evidence to the TP and be witness to the incident will do. make sure this mother fucker kena.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh 邪门, on the 19 jan about 6plus exact same location (pie after eng neo) also one accident, pass by and saw one injuried indian lady, that time police had arrived scene, she was conscious , the area are black spot, got to becareful....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the motorcyclist dies, the lorry driver must be sentenced to death for reckless driving and causing death. If the motorcyclist survives, the lorry driver must be given a 10-year ban from driving all vehicles and 6 months jail term for him to repent and feel the pain of depriving him his rice bowl.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lorry driver too fast and his lorry limit and drive in wrong lane. Must revoked the driving license .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many of these ah beng commercial drivers on the road. They do cause a lot of fatal accidents. Thats why we see traffic police targeting them.
These are the crazy n anti social things they do because they are frustrated with rising costs, housing prices, cannot own car etc....
Some of them air their frus at the WP rallies with childish chants.
The same thing happens on this forum too.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is great to help when there is a nice lady involved. My friend once got into a car accident and the other lady driver was pretty. He apologised and offer to buy the lady dinner that night and both ended up in bed.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see carefully this pickup truck purposely tailgate the motorcyclist,
Malay called this "Hampet" or clip the motorcyslist, this is out right road bully
he should be sentence to a long jail term, as you can see in the video clip!

If he said he can't see this is bullshit as he has been tailgating for a long distance!