• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking at the number of Lee Hsien Loong's lawyers, Lim Tean and Leong Sze Hian will probably lose this defamation case

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LSH is unable to get other lawyer in SG to represent him, especially against LHL in Court.
Which lawyer can do it, if not for Lim Tean who step up.

Looking at the line up from LHL side, the first lawyer Mr Singh alone already can scare off most lawyers in SG liao

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LSH is unable to get other lawyer in SG to represent him, especially against LHL in Court.
Which lawyer can do it, if not for Lim Tean who step up.

Looking at the line up from LHL side, the first lawyer Mr Singh alone already can scare off most lawyers in SG liao

GLCs and govt ministries distribute their business to all the top legal firms.
Which firm wants to risk defending a one-time customer like LSH?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quality or quantity of the lawyers are not really important....it is the fact that the verdict will come out of a Singapore court by a judge in the gahmen civil service.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FB_IMG_1601974419733.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lawyer Khush Chopra Wary About The Public Gallery Seats Given Out During Leong Sze Hian's Defamation Suit
Submitted by farhan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 3:52pm
Lim_Tean_Leong_Sze_Hian_defamation_suit_supporters.jpg

Prominent lawyer and Peoples Voice Party (PVP) chief Lim Tean will be at the Supreme Court today to defend blogger Leong Sze Hian against a defamation suit filed by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. The open Court hearing will be taking place from 6 Oct to 9 Oct 2020.

Lim Tean shared that he alone will be up against 5 lawyers from Davinder Singh Chambers LLC. He will also be cross-examining Lee Hsien Loong today and Wednesday (7 Oct).

Due to the Covid19 safe distancing measures, the Court only released 20 seats in the public gallery for this 10AM open hearing. According to news reports, all tickets for this open Court hearing were snapped up by 7AM this morning.

This revelation caused lawyer Khush Chopra to comment "I wonder who knew the unusually early time that queue numbers would be issued and that only 20 seats in the public gallery would be available. I’m not sure you can say that this trial is being conducted in open court that anyone is allowed to attend in these circumstances."

Why were tickets for a 10AM hearing issued three hours ahead of time? Who were these 20 people who were so "enthusiastic" to arrive at the Court so early? Very peculiar indeed.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this statistician LSH who know how to add 1+1 think he very clever kena big time from the dishonorable.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is not his father where he is a communist leader using threats to rule this country.

Pinky is a CAQ with chaobor gene in him. His luck will run out very soon already one more GRC has gone to Oppo this year. Karma is the bitch...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyer Khush Chopra Wary About The Public Gallery Seats Given Out During Leong Sze Hian's Defamation Suit
Submitted by farhan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 3:52pm
Lim_Tean_Leong_Sze_Hian_defamation_suit_supporters.jpg

Prominent lawyer and Peoples Voice Party (PVP) chief Lim Tean will be at the Supreme Court today to defend blogger Leong Sze Hian against a defamation suit filed by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. The open Court hearing will be taking place from 6 Oct to 9 Oct 2020.

Lim Tean shared that he alone will be up against 5 lawyers from Davinder Singh Chambers LLC. He will also be cross-examining Lee Hsien Loong today and Wednesday (7 Oct).

Due to the Covid19 safe distancing measures, the Court only released 20 seats in the public gallery for this 10AM open hearing. According to news reports, all tickets for this open Court hearing were snapped up by 7AM this morning.

This revelation caused lawyer Khush Chopra to comment "I wonder who knew the unusually early time that queue numbers would be issued and that only 20 seats in the public gallery would be available. I’m not sure you can say that this trial is being conducted in open court that anyone is allowed to attend in these circumstances."

Why were tickets for a 10AM hearing issued three hours ahead of time? Who were these 20 people who were so "enthusiastic" to arrive at the Court so early? Very peculiar indeed.
Friends from the 154 I presume. :unsure:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is not his father where he is a communist leader using threats to rule this country.

Pinky is a CAQ with chaobor gene in him. His luck will run out very soon already one more GRC has gone to Oppo this year. Karma is the bitch...
Yeah if LKY was a Commie Leeder then your Ah Gong must be Mao Zedong. LOL...LOL... LOL

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is just a senseless distraction, even my house resident lizard knows that cheebye loong will win....

the real issue that sporeans should be interested is...1)high costs of everything..2)CECAs still stealing our ricebowls...
3) spore economy is doomed

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am perplex that no Singaporeans here take a step to help Lim Tean, especially those who totally dislike the PAP. If LHL is so worried about being questioned, then he must be doing something that is not of the light.
How to help? Do voodoo on gay fag until he dies? Thats the only cure