• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look what the PAP has done to Nicole Seah!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSP’s Little Nyonya sick from fatigue

Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 20 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg

Despite feeling sick, Nicole Seah continues her GE battle, posing for photographs with young supporters with a frail look.

Seems like the stress from contesting in the coming elections has taken a toll on Nicole Seah, dubbed NSP’s “little Nyonya”.

Irregular meals, a lack of appetite and sleeping less than four hours a day have resulted in Nicole falling ill at what may be the worst possible time! Yesterday, she even threw up countless times.

Following a huge turn up of supporters at her maiden rally held on the previous night at Aljunied Ave 2, Nicole was nowhere in sight at the second rally of the National Solidarity Party (NSP) held at Tiong Bahru’s Delta Hockey Stadium last night. Many supporters hoping to hear from Nicole were disappointed.

It turns out that her fatigue had triggered a relapse of gastric flu, forcing her to take a break from the GE heat. Nicole is said to be unwell since yesterday morning, when she was at Kembangan MRT station canvassing for votes.

After getting a night’s rest, she did not waste time in joining four of her teammates on a walkabout around Eunos MRT station this morning.

When interviewed, she said she is still feeling a little weak from her illness and is on medication.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 30 April 2011.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rb06VDWF1KQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my baby.......my poor babeeeeee......................................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-0-05DD694D000005DC-809_468x351.jpg

If I have to baby, I will snatch it off any PAP dogs that come along. Those bastards take care of themselves first. My poor baby...............................

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Tiko Peasants so excited here over a female Sinkie

You think she will appreciate your admiration?

Whenever she looks at uneducated peasants, she will probably be disgusted!

Haha

Losers!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Tiko Peasants so excited here over a female Sinkie

You think she will appreciate your admiration?

Whenever she looks at uneducated peasants, she will probably be disgusted!

Haha

Losers!

CB ivebert dog,

looks like myo dog call for backup liao. lol