• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL mudland govt leader caught telling lies again. Got penalty for hsr delay say no penalty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
29AEE321-48B1-4E58-9E51-EC59DF233A77.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same one that was caught say got meeting for hsr delay when there was no meeting. Why the mudland new govt leader so no standard?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is saying, this 15m penalty fees like no penalty like that, sup sup water.. take from Najib's house already more than that... this mega project some more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is saying, this 15m penalty fees like no penalty like that, sup sup water.. take from Najib's house already more than that... this mega project some more.
LOL 15m is peanut indeed for mudland with rich resources.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don’t be a gong cheebye to take everything reported at face value. read between the lines lah. “kl to pay s$15m for suspending work.” it says “to pay” not “has paid”. do you think kl will pay up? not in your freaking dream. sg still has not received a single sen. when sg has deposited 69 ringgits then wake me up ok? kaninauhia, disturb my sleep.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t be a gong cheebye to take everything reported at face value. read between the lines lah. “kl to pay s$15m for suspending work.” it says “to pay” not “has paid”. do you think kl will pay up? not in your freaking dream. sg still has not received a single sen. when sg has deposited 69 ringgits then wake me up ok? kaninauhia, disturb my sleep.

You are the stupid one. They better don’t be chao kuan and pay up. If not they will be shamed by me and other righteous people around the world. Don’t count on selfish sinkies to shame Malaysians though - they only kpkb on their hdb flat no sers or Vers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pkease dont entertain the mad womans delusion. She must have thrown her panties at lky when she sees hjm
Call people mad and use sexual harassment to win woman. Sinkies are no different from ccb Malaysians thieves slanderers and harassers indeed.