• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL Majority Cantonese in Guangdong province are ruled by Hakkas

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told taiwan leaders currently are hakkas lording over hokkiens.
The hokkiens they want to unite with china or remain liberated?
According to the news that I posted not that long ago on the non hokkien Taiwan traitor bitch calling for unification, Taiwan government said her views are not representative of the general view of the Taiwan people, which means majority Hokkiens do not want unification.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the news that I posted not that long ago on the non hokkien Taiwan traitor bitch calling for unification, Taiwan government said her views are not representative of the general view of the Taiwan people, which means majority Hokkiens do not want unification.

Quote from that thread right here:
凌友诗是外省第三代,离开台湾很长一段时间,她的想法跟长期生长、生活在台湾的台湾人对国家认同有很大差距。

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huawei got banned due to what? Bullying and persecution. That’s exactly why I got banned too. You know it the FACT is you Cantonese liar son of whore PROUD Chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸ganging up with filthy Indian kt latha have been smearing me tua pow.
HW getting banned is due to the tit for tat trade war.... you got banned is due to your TUA POW tales.... just 2 simple FACTS :geek: