• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL Majority Cantonese in Guangdong province are ruled by Hakkas

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until the Hakkas in Guangdong government are wiped out by X Jinping.

6E4510B3-AF10-4ABC-9EBE-4FF89FAAC535.jpeg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore also ruled by that jeebye knn Hakka Lee family

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore also ruled by that jeebye knn Hakka Lee family

For a while Thailand was also ruled by a certain Hakka family. :wink:

Hakkas are drawn to power. They're like those flying insects swarming around a lamp after a rainy day. It's in their DNA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a while Thailand was also ruled by a certain Hakka family. :wink:

Hakkas are drawn to power. They're like those flying insects swarming around a lamp after a rainy day. It's in their DNA.

I just googled. Taiwan presidents Li Denghui, Chen Shuibian, Ma Yingjiu, Cai Yingwei all self claimed to be Hakkas. Sun Zhongshan also Hakka.

41A5B426-9534-495D-9C87-9E662508E663.jpeg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @Leongsam how many times has this Cantonese dog @rotiprata spammed this LIE of me? All those things that I stated in my post that he replied with this tua pow spamming are FACTS of what Cantonese bastards here did. Nothing tua pow about it and yet this Cantonese bastard is allowed to spam blatant lies of me telling lies when I am not.
Actually not just Cantonese bastards here did that. See this thread that highlighted three Taiwan presidents are Hakkas? It was posted by someone with the nick: someone from Guangdong province born after 1980

F245125E-EE9C-4BE3-9AF1-FA469EFFDA86.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Cantonese no fight to Hakka gang in their Guangdong province government and need Xi Jinping’s help to wipe out them.
So Cantonese are NOT TOP politician ok? Only TOP smearers like @rotiprata and my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant etc, TOP mastermind scammers like the many caught i.e TOP money faced, TOP chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸 during WW2 hahaha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not right? All these are FACTS of what Cantonese bastards here did. Nothing tua pow at all.

of course you're wrong... the FACT that you got yourself BANNED now and then is b cos of your TUA POW tales.. simple logic also dun know.. :geek:
big cannon.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told taiwan leaders currently are hakkas lording over hokkiens.
The hokkiens they want to unite with china or remain liberated?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course you're wrong... the FACT that you got yourself BANNED now and then is b cos of your TUA POW tales.. simple logic also dun know.. :geek:
View attachment 58539
Huawei got banned due to what? Bullying and persecution. That’s exactly why I got banned too. You know it the FACT is you Cantonese liar son of whore PROUD Chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸ganging up with filthy Indian kt latha have been smearing me tua pow.