• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! Biden's First Poll Shows 63% Approval. Disgraced Ex Loser President Never Got above 51%

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... This is the proof of fascism. Always want to ban and shut opposition up. LOL!... You proved my point that fucking retards like you are fascist! No wonder you celebrate a dictator taking over the white house. LOL!....

tiong is those communist facist. xi and trump same.

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Retards like you are bored cos you aren't smart enough to find interesting thing to do but to have your backside screwed by your master dictator Biden and Emperor Xi. What else is new? LOL!...

you are tiong, you cannot see difference between xi and trump both nazi dictator, try to start war.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are tiong, you cannot see difference between xi and trump both nazi dictator, try to start war.
LOL!... Another racist shit you are. That's what the left love to do. Blame others as racist while they are clear racist. So what have tiong got to do with Nazi dictator? Taiwan is also tiong but they are more democratic than USA. Only leftist retards like you alway blame on race.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Another racist shit you are. That's what the left love to do. Blame others as racist while they are clear racist. So what have tiong got to do with Nazi dictator? Taiwan is also tiong but they are more democratic than USA. Only leftist retards like you alway blame on race.

You are not a true believer. We know false prophets.

EtBVN_QXYAI0eRV.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not a true believer. We know false prophets.

View attachment 102993
LOL!... I'm no believer for your shit. I just see the way it is and I see that you are full of shit believing in the bullshit of leftist fascism and racist Democrats lies. No wonder people like you are such useful idiots for Dictator Biden and the fascist Democrats. LOL!...

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

tiong dog eater f u

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unbeliever. You will be sacrificed for the greater good. We have spoken. Emmanuel is with us. The blood will flow...........

LOL!... You speak like a true murderous leftist Nazi that you are. No wonder leftist are Dictators like Hitler, Mao and Stalin. They love to murder millions.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... You speak like a true murderous leftist Nazi that you are. No wonder leftist are Dictators like Hitler, Mao and Stalin. They love to murder millions.

False demonrat. We know the true prophets. Vile scum will never know the truth. Only a true believer sees

EtBVN_QXYAI0eRV.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
False demonrat. We know the true prophets. Vile scum will never know the truth. Only a true believer sees

View attachment 103043

LOL!... Leftist idiots like you only know how to tell lies. Democrats are racist and fascist. That is a fact. Republicans was born to oppose the Democrats dictatorship who wanted slavery. Republican born to fight it. But leftist rewrote history and turn black to white and white to black. KKK was created by Democrats and the Dickson racist remained in Democrats till they died. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a KKK leader. Only idiots like you still clueless as fuck.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Leftist idiots like you only know how to tell lies. Democrats are racist and fascist. That is a fact. Republicans was born to oppose the Democrats dictatorship who wanted slavery. Republican born to fight it. But leftist rewrote history and turn black to white and white to black. KKK was created by Democrats and the Dickson racist remained in Democrats till they died. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a KKK leader. Only idiots like you still clueless as fuck.

Q Anon is not left. You are left. Disbeliever. Your ignorance will be your doom. Go vaccinate. We shall await Biden's arrest and the restoration of Christ on the throne.

EsuKbAEXcAEHFmM.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q Anon is not left. You are left. Disbeliever. Your ignorance will be your doom. Go vaccinate. We shall await Biden's arrest and the restoration of Christ on the throne.

View attachment 103046
LOL!... That's why you are a retard. Since when was I a Christian? Retards like you always love to lie about others and view things in your imagination. Those here long enough knows that I don't believe in God and such. Only idiots like you talk thru your ass. LOL!...

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... That's why you are a retard. Since when was I a Christian? Retards like you always love to lie about others and view things in your imagination. Those here long enough knows that I don't believe in God and such. Only idiots like you talk thru your ass. LOL!...

shut up you commie butt fucker. take your gay shit and go to a bathhouse dumb fuck

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

We have many patients here who say these same things.
Many are elderly, and hear voices. We can help. Please consult us at:

Institute of Mental Health
10 Buangkok View, Buangkok Green, Medical Park,
Singapore 539747

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Uncle Devil is here to help you showcase your stupidity. So long as you want to show us how stupid you are, I will always be happy to help. Why should I stop when I am helping you to showcase your stupidity? LOL!....

Go on, tell us how stupid and retarded you are? LOL!...

But seeing you come back over and over saying the same nonsense is just too amusing, so here goes another sore loser. LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue: