• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! Biden's First Poll Shows 63% Approval. Disgraced Ex Loser President Never Got above 51%

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like a true sore loser. LOL! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

So nice to see normal people back in charge LOL :biggrin:

LOL! You wrote like a true retard. Only idiots like you love to be a slave to a master and a dictator.

No wonder dictator love to have idiots like you serving them. Get screwed also don't know what happened. LOL!...

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! You wrote like a true retard. Only idiots like you love to be a slave to a master and a dictator.

No wonder dictator love to have idiots like you serving them. Get screwed also don't know what happened. LOL!...

Dude, get over it. This guy turned Orange, went nutsack cuckoo clock waka waka ding dong and lost. Sayonnara. gone. bust.

trump-footage.png
trump-footage.png

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Biden is the GREAT DICTATOR with his executive orders in the first few days in office! LOL!.... Didn't the Democrats say Trump was a dictator when he signed executive orders? Now Biden signed more executive orders than Trump ever did in Biden's first few days. LOL!.... Retards so happy with Dictator Biden. LOL!...

Biden Said Only Dictators Use Executive Orders, Then Signed More Than Last 4 Presidents Combined

Your arrogance will be your downfall. your line shall be extinct. We have spoken.

Prussian Blue

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least both betterer than this one....got 0 % votes.

See the source image

Racial Diversity in Singapore creates stress. If you did not have a pleasant childhood, you will not be able to emotionally process due to your neurosis. If you wish to learn more, kindly contact us at:

Institute of Mental Health
10 Buangkok View, Buangkok Green, Medical Park, Singapore 539747

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racial Diversity in Singapore creates stress. If you did not have a pleasant childhood, you will not be able to emotionally process due to your neurosis. If you wish to learn more, kindly contact us at:

Institute of Mental Health
10 Buangkok View, Buangkok Green, Medical Park, Singapore 539747

Last time pager era...always page my friends middle of the night and put Woodbridge Hospital number to call back.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut up you fucking moron.

LOL!... This is the proof of fascism. Always want to ban and shut opposition up. LOL!... You proved my point that fucking retards like you are fascist! No wonder you celebrate a dictator taking over the white house. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your arrogance will be your downfall. your line shall be extinct. We have spoken.

Prussian Blue

LOL!... Another retard showing your stupidity. The only one arrogance here are fucking crooks like you fascist retards. Cheating and lying is your modus operandi.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!.... Retards commiecunt gay like you always love get poke in your backside. No wonder you love to be fucked by your master Dictator Biden and Emperor Xi. LOL!... Sorry hor, Uncle Devil here is not gay like you. I only fuck your mother. You can fuck your gay friend ah loong. LOL!....

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to get over? Fake News media and the Nazi Democrats still want to blame Trump for the current fuckup when they are in power now. So who is not getting over? LOL!...

Nah come off it man, the only nazis are guys who smashed up Washington dc, the capital of Amazing #1 America. I cant agree with you on this one.

The whole thing went up in smoke the moment the man turned Orange. He was my hero then zero. Sucks man.

EsWs8d0UcAAfaO3.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah come off it man, the only nazis are guys who smashed up Washington dc, the capital of Amazing #1 America. I cant agree with you on this one.

The whole thing went up in smoke the moment the man turned Orange. He was my hero then zero. Sucks man.

View attachment 102968

LOL!... Yes, the only are leftist Nazi BLM and Antifa goons going around cities burning down shops and shoplifting.
The only Nazi are deepState rigging the election and perform a coup, stealing the Presidency from rightful the winner Trump.
The only Nazi are the Nazi BLM pretending to be Trump supporters leading the charge into DC Capital. By the way, DC Capital suppose to be open to public as people are suppose to be the master of the land. Now under Dictator Biden and Nazi Democrats, DC Capital is like the red square of former USSR with walls all around. LOL!...

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the "Trump Terrorists" wont like the news......dont shoot the messenger LOL! :roflmao::tongue::tongue::tongue:

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-presidency-opens-approval-rating-higher-trump-ever-achieved-1564501

Biden Presidency Opens With Approval Rating Higher Than Trump Ever Achieved
BY ALEXANDRA HUTZLER ON 1/26/21 AT 11:02 AM EST

President Joe Biden had a higher job approval rating just two days into his term than Donald Trump enjoyed during his four years as commander-in-chief.

In a new poll from The Hill-HarrisX conducted January 21-22, registered voters were asked, "Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Joe Biden is doing overall?" In response, 63 percent said the approved, while 37 percent disapproved.

Most of his support came from Democratic voters, 94 percent of whom approved, followed by 62 percent of independents. But more than two-thirds of Republican voters, 70 percent, disapproved.

The highest mark Trump achieved in a HarrisX poll during his presidency was 51 percent job approval, which occurred in August 2018 and early May last year. In the last survey conducted before he left office, Trump had a 44 percent approval rating among registered voters.

In fact, Trump was a historically unpopular president. According to Gallup, which started tracking presidential performance in 1938, Trump had an average approval rating of 41 percent during his time in the White House—lower than any other commander-in-chief in modern history.

To be fair, its a fresh start. I can tell you that driving around here in Florida, there are some houses and businesses that still have the Donald Trump/Mike Pence signs up. I have not seen this before, usually after an election, they take the signs down. Biden signs are now all gone, but not the Trump ones.

When you switch on the news now, you dont see as much as you did before. Everyone is focused on the Pandemic.

I know a few people now who have received the shot, they got an appointment, and waiting in their car for a few hours. I hope when its my turn me and my wife dont have to wait so long

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boring. Can you come up with something more interesting ? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boring. Can you come up with something more interesting ? :tongue::tongue::tongue:
LOL!... Retards like you are bored cos you aren't smart enough to find interesting thing to do but to have your backside screwed by your master dictator Biden and Emperor Xi. What else is new? LOL!...