• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loan Sharks getting lawless - Poodle sleeping!

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=69651#comment

Loan shark vandalises my car for no reason!
getFullSizePhoto.do

He has not borrowed money from any loan shark, yet a STOMPer's car was badly vandalised with the infamous "O$P$" insignia.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP today (May 9):

"My innocent car as been vandalised by Ah Long with spray paint wordings -- "O$P$" yesterday (May 8) as seen in the pictures.

"I was away from home for a week because I was outstationed.

"When I went to carpark to drive my car yesterday (May 8) at about 6pm, I was shocked to see my Hyundai Tuscani vandalised!

"A police report has been made.

"My car was parked in the multi-storey caprark at block 98 in the the Aljunied Crescent area.

"I confronted the flat owner of (his block and unit number were spray-painted on victim's car) and the elderly couple claimed that their son (already moved out since 7 or 8 years ago) had indeed borrowed money from Ah Long and their flat door area was heavily vandalised with painted wordings for the past 2 months."

The STOMPer said the couple lives in block 109.

"I stay at block 110.

"They also claimed that I am the third 'victim' as another 2 cars (BMW and Benz) whose owners do not have any relation to them, had been vandalised in the same manner while parked at a nearby carpark.

"I suggest the authorities should conduct more police patrols and installed CCTV in multi-storey carparks in order to eradicate such vandalism by Ah Longs.

"A quick check with the car workshop indicated that a re-paint job on my car cost around 800-1000 dollars.

"Crime is indeed getting serious in Singapore!"

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the 2nd great depression!

As more people get into financial stress, expect more ah long illegal activities in sg.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

If I'm sleeping, would I, yes, I be able to capture MSK? Anyway, do I look like I'm sleeping? *chey*

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most probably he offended someone and the revenge act was made to look like loanshark activity.

I tend to agree with you. Look at the way he went about solving his problem - " I confronted the flat-owner".

KNN - he should have the balls to "confront" the Ah Long and not to harass the poor elderly couple!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
time for loan sharks to go spray O$P$ on poodles cars and SAF vehicles.

You may be interested to know there was an actual case that happened back in the late 90s :biggrin:

There was this police sergeant detective who owed $$$ to the Ah Long and played hide n seek with them.......... one day that poodle was transferred back to uniform and posted to an NPP........ then one night the O$P$ writings appeared on the walls of the void deck next to the NPP with the poodle's name and rank number :p