Yours sincerely decided to while away the tedium of a slow Monday afternoon by engaging in a dispassionate comparison between the two said individuals (Kim Yo-jong vs Ho Ching), and concluded that Miss Kim wins hands down. I offer 10 rock solid reasons:
1. The obvious: Miss Kim is way younger, currently at half of Mdm Ho's age. Not to mention she is quite the looker, both svelte and dainty. Reality check - Mdm Ho can never rid herself of that wretched manly-like face even if she stepped into a time machine built by Tony Stark. Mother nature hardwired this defect into her biology from day 1. Bad genetics suck.
2. Corollary to pt 1: Picture Miss Kim in diamond crusted Victoria's Secret lingerie......HOT DAMN. Now do the same for Mdm Ho....... here's a barf bag just in case.
3. Corollary to pt 1 yet again: The late Hugh Hefner would rise from his grave with a most respectful woodie should Miss Kim ever grace the cover of Playboy (sorry Crystal Harris); Mdm Ho however would single-handedly bankrupt the magazine if she made her un-HO-ly debut.
4. Miss Kim is effortlessly charming and poised, thus endearing her to the public. Mdm Ho on the other hand is effortlessly smug and repulsive, so much so ordinary folks want to give the former a warm hug, while offering the latter one tight slap (two if she willingly turns the other cheek as per the Christian doctrine)
5. Mdm Ho is a fan of vulgar simian photography (total recall: infamous shot of monkey flipping the bird on her twitter account), Miss Kim.....well, she probably doesn't embrace such crass pursuits.
More at 10 reasons why Kim Jong Un's sis is better than LHL's wife