• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY foresaw Wong Cunt Seng's incompetence

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's then Minister Mentor (MM) said in an April 2008 email interview that the daring escape of Mas Selamat Kastari from the notorious Whitley Road Detention Centre (WRDC) on 27 February was a "very severe lesson in complacency". MM Lee said the country's security officers knew that fugitive Mas Selamat was "an escape artist", who had evaded arrest many times. "When you are complacent in handling a wily detainee, then you have been negligent," he concluded.

Mas Selamat was captured by Malaysian police during a raid on a house in Kampung Tawaka, Skudai, on 1 April 2009. Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng told Parliament on October 2010 that Mas Selamat "has not given a completely reliable account" of how he evaded being discovered even as a nationwide manhunt was launched to find him, as well as how he made his way to Malaysia. The nation remembers being informed earlier of another incomplete account, that either Mas Selamat was in Singapore, or he was not in Singapore.

Even as Wong, 68, announced yesterday he would not be contesting in the imminent General Election of 2015, many questions about the jailhouse breakout that would forever be associated with his complacency and negligence, are still not answered. Questions like who's bank account the $1 million bounty for information leading to the apprehension of Mas Selamat was deposited into. Or if the two individuals who made the offer ever paid up.

"I've walked through this long journey, more than three-quarters of my working life," Wong told adoring fans at his swansong. "Don't you think I deserve a rest?" Like the albatross weighing down on the seafarer in Samuel Taylor Coleridge's "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner", Wong must have been burdened by the stigma of the Mas Selamat saga. Just as another jailbird, Amos Yee, will be the curse on the last politician standing from his batch of 1984.
"Alone, alone, all, all alone,
Alone on a wide wide sea!
And never a saint took pity on
My soul in agony."

http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2015/08/unfinished-business.html

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under the Sio Pu Chin Act, Chapter 444, LKY had to close both eyes to a sio pu chin. Shorty really poked the right hole. A golden and diamond hole.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under the Sio Pu Chin Act, Chapter 444, LKY had to close both eyes to a sio pu chin. Shorty really poked the right hole. A golden and diamond hole.

For being so incompetent, he has certainly outlive his usefulness and existence in the cabinet.:mad: One of the few remaining pieces of PAP deadwood to be discarded. He should be given an award for having the thickest skin for any minster in the world when Mas Selamat escaped under his ministerial watch. Apart from the infamous quote " that either Mas Selamat was in Singapore, or he was not in Singapore", didn't he also insist that Singapore has a long coastline! That certainly sent me to revise my study of geography!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The story so far, He limped from Whitely Detention Centre, which is Onrate Road? the other entrance would be, Mt. Pleasant Road, limped past the Officer's Club, old Police Academy & that 'horsey' club, road exited to Thomson Road...limped all the way along that road, cross over at the junction of Olive Road, Jalan Toa Payoh ( the traffic light junction had been that since time immemorial), past the petrol station, pass the school for the blind...maybe hijacked the Post Van, went all the way to Senoko Way...put on his flotation devices..."float, float on" to Johor the other side.

The prelude to the escape....he dropped toilet rolls out of the toilet window, scaled down the wall, dropped on the rolls, climb up the perimeter wall....( psst! better than Mission Impossible).

Then the "jailor man, sailor sam, was searching every one"....passing through ICQ, would not go into details here, the list is long, I had to go JB often during this period...( every time I see wrong cunt face, any where , I would put up my finger & "up yours").

They sent police teams, SAF teams, beating round the bushes on KJE/BKE, Mandai area, Marsaling Area, Woodland areas...really "beating round the bushes".

The concluding story....MSK was caught, 'planting his tapioca' & drinking ' his tongkat Ali Coffee' in a house across the seas in Johor..

footnote:
1. Mt. Pleasant Rd, is a long & winding road, you will past the Police Senior Officer's Mess Entrance, then Singapore Polo Club, before exiting to Thomson Road
2. Jalan Toa Payoh is a up sloping road, those who have good legs on a hot day of 31 degrees C...will find the going tough, plus the fact that there no cover here, there was a petrol station there, of course the users of the school for the blind, " Can't see him"
3. The waves off Senoko Way, is very choppy & there is always some maritime traffic, had test sailed & went with some people on a test inspection of a boat there, 20 years ago.

The best part of the story, the taxpayers paid for 31 years, an incompetent person, whose excuse was, nobody voted against him or voted him out....why don't they put him at a single SMC....well!, like the old saying, " the proof is in the pudding"...but there are fools out there who believe in this "pudding".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah so leh!....it was a "holey problem"...either we poke the right hole to gain, prestige & money or get Poked!?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mas Salamat was hiding in his niece's house overnight.
Cunt Sing and police did not even put the place under observation,
let alone searching the HDB flat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For being so incompetent, he has certainly outlive his usefulness and existence in the cabinet.:mad: One of the few remaining pieces of PAP deadwood to be discarded. He should be given an award for having the thickest skin for any minster in the world when Mas Selamat escaped under his ministerial watch. Apart from the infamous quote " that either Mas Selamat was in Singapore, or he was not in Singapore", didn't he also insist that Singapore has a long coastline! That certainly sent me to revise my study of geography!:biggrin:

He did something your Geography teachers failed to do. I salute WKS. They really went too far. Minister more than super good. Yet must give him DPM post. WKS must watch out. Cannot keep laughing all day. May die from laughing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The story so far, He limped from Whitely Detention Centre, which is Onrate Road? the other entrance would be, Mt. Pleasant Road, limped past the Officer's Club, old Police Academy & that 'horsey' club, road exited to Thomson Road...

The "Mother of All Escapes" should be made into a film. Sure to sell.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I foresee the thread starter failure in forming a strong and convincing argument to support his premises!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "Mother of All Escapes" should be made into a film. Sure to sell.

Not interesting a title, should be " Have Limp Will Travel". You should know Mt Pleasant Road I bet, it is not a crowded road, rarely with heavy traffic, unless the highway is stuck or....you walk down the road, whether you limp or not, you are always the only one walking down that dusty road...pass the Senior Officer's Mess, pass through all those "big shots" living along that road, pass the entrance of Old P.A., & the "horsey club"...where in the past, a horse bolted out of the stable & a car banged the horse, in which the driver broke his something due to the impact, till this day is the only one to have a motor accident with a horse...

"Have Limp Will Travel" would be a good title, for it will be in the magical/comedy genre...where the "limping man" is invisible to the people around him, while they search....throw in wrong cunt sing as the supporting actor, who will be with his binoculars , scouring the long coast line....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They also rewarded him with some big title big money job running a project in China.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not interesting a title, should be " Have Limp Will Travel". You should know Mt Pleasant Road I bet, it is not a crowded road, rarely with heavy traffic, unless the highway is stuck or....you walk down the road, whether you limp or not, you are always the only one walking down that dusty road...pass the Senior Officer's Mess, pass through all those "big shots" living along that road, pass the entrance of Old P.A., & the "horsey club"...where in the past, a horse bolted out of the stable & a car banged the horse, in which the driver broke his something due to the impact, till this day is the only one to have a motor accident with a horse...

Yes, I know the area very well - Mt Pleasant, Onraet Rd, Gymkhana Ave etc. I was a trainee in Old PA and jogged around that area. Onraet Rd I went to wait for durians to drop.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I know the area very well - Mt Pleasant, Onraet Rd, Gymkhana Ave etc. I was a trainee in Old PA and jogged around that area. Onraet Rd I went to wait for durians to drop.

you should remember the old flats that served as quarters for those in the spf those days, used to visit our family detective friend named enriquez and had those durians too....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Have Limp Will Travel" would be a good title, for it will be in the magical/comedy genre...where the "limping man" is invisible to the people around him, while they search....throw in wrong cunt sing as the supporting actor, who will be with his binoculars , scouring the long coast line....

Potential box office hit! "Limpeh still can travel" can be the title for the sequel.