• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY and PAP will sleep well tonight

thefarside

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a masterstroke. By allowing TJS into the election he has managed to completely splinter the anti-PAP votes and turn the opposition to TT into complete disarray, biting and cannibalising each other. Just look at this forum, and across the internet space.

You have to admire the old man, or whichever political strategist behind the scene here. Truth is TT's campaign had been very well run - stayed true to the theme, appear moderate and presidential, constant drumbeat of backing by the establishment machinery.

Well onto 2016 then. This show is almost over.

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a masterstroke. By allowing TJS into the election he has managed to completely splinter the anti-PAP votes and turn the opposition to TT into complete disarray, biting and cannibalising each other. Just look at this forum, and across the internet space.

You have to admire the old man, or whichever political strategist behind the scene here. Truth is TT's campaign had been very well run - stayed true to the theme, appear moderate and presidential, constant drumbeat of backing by the establishment machinery.

Well onto 2016 then. This show is almost over.

Don't count your chicken before they are hatched. The show is not over yet. Let wait for the final result after they have all been counted!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sleep so well maybe cannot wake up tomorrow morning ah

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes LKY and his M'fucking men in white can sleep well tonight but what about the nights after? I wish LKY could live forever so that he could witness his son downfall followed by the retributions to his whole family. Remember when he introduced the graduate mother scheme....he was presented instantaneously with the first albino grandson? God is patient./B]

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't count your chicken before they are hatched.
The show is not over yet. Let wait for the final result after they have all been counted!

President is not for the common men .

TT is the spear CB is the backup plan .

The rest also the king's men .

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked friends from 5 different circles who are not politically interested and the predominant result is TCB. I hope my friends are representative of Singaporeans.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many polls are showing President Tan Jee Say winning and by a big margin too. :smile:

Last edited:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those people who have common objective of not voting for TT will next face an uncommon objective of splitting amongst themselves to choose one of the other 3. While the first objective is disadvantageous to TT, the latter objective turns the tide around and shore up TT's chances. If there in anyone to blame, I would think the other 3's decision to run shows they did not place the interests of those non-TT supporters at heart. Darn disappointed...Another 5 years .....

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will see tonight. As long as TT is not the one laughing at all of us in the end!

The problem is TT may be laughing all the way. Split vote effect is real and can be damaging but jokers here are playing into it. I am fine for either TCB or TJS although the latter is my preference.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both LKY and PAP will be having nightmare the next few days or years...

Hope to see 3 candidates win except TT having the lowest voted

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as it's not TT, it will be a win for Singaporeans tonight.

If/when TT wins, his percentage will reveal the challlenges for both PAP and opportunities for oppositions for 2016.
PAP found it hard to recruit for 2011GE. Will have even greater problems with the aggressive response to TT during the current campaign.