• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lizards: min how many floors high rise can they invade yr homes?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya GIANT HOUSE LIZARD...the 'mother of all house lizards" that must have lived there for ages...it was 5" (12.5cm) plus 2" tail ( 5cm) in length , an old house lizard, that starting to have scales..

Sounds like a Tookei to me.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate lizards. if I see one in my house, day or night, I will chase after it, will move away anything and everything possible to find and kill it, to the end.
Me too! I just can't live in peace knowing that a lizard is lurking around, especially in my bedroom. I ever whacked a mother lizard pregnant with translucent appearing eggs. I felt sorry, but if she had delivered those little geckos would grow up and wreak havoc at my place.