• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are doing our best to stop trolls from harming this forum. Trolls divert online discussions into non-productive, off-topic venues. They pose as part of a community only to disrupt it. I will like to stress that we will not tolerate this. We will not hesitate on take action on these people. We strongly condemn any attempt of character assassination and at the same time, we also wanted to eradicate feeling of hatred and anger among us in this forum. Lastly, I trust bro wuqi. I believe he will do what is best for the greatness of this forum.

Thanks for your enlightenment. You have done great for this forum. You have my respect bro....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Christmas without light is not Christmas. Let there be light in the soul, in the heart; let there be forgiveness to others; let there be no hostilities, which are dark.

Therefore, i suggest the following for Christmas gift: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

For the sake of not taking away relaxman's christmas light, Wuqi can reply me next year after relaxman's christmas mood is over.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, please do the right thing. Remember....your priority is to safeguard this forum.

Why are you so anxious and pushy to impose what you think is the right thing on Wuqi when yesterday you said you will respect his decision no matter what he decide?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you disrupting my conversation with Wuqi? This is between me and him. I have the right to ensure that he get my message loud and clear. However, at the end of the day, i will respect his decision.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you disrupting my conversation with Wuqi? This is between me and him. I have the right to ensure that he get my message loud and clear. However, at the end of the day, i will respect his decision.

Just like why u had to disrupt mine conversation with him in the first place.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like why u had to disrupt mine conversation with him in the first place.

Did i try to stop you from conversing with wuqi? The answer is NO. All the while, my conversation is towards wuqi. Please be reasonable. If you want to get wuqi's help, converse with him....not me.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am curious. If our sis made a police report and sue the so call culprit, will this case implicate wuqi? Will wuqi be hauled up to the court as prime witness of this case as he provided the info of the culprit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did i try to stop you from conversing with wuqi? The answer is NO. All the while, my conversation is towards wuqi. Please be reasonable. If you want to get wuqi's help, converse with him....not me.

If you converse in public, it is unreasonable to stop others from commenting or questioning. If you only want to converse alone with Wuqi, the right way is through private msg.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you converse in public, it is unreasonable to stop others from commenting or questioning. If you only want to converse alone with Wuqi, the right way is through private msg.

Same goes to you. If you have special request to wuqi, why you didnt private msg him? I agree that it is unreasonable to stop others from commenting or questioning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious. If our sis made a police report and sue the so call culprit, will this case implicate wuqi? Will wuqi be hauled up to the court as prime witness of this case as he provided the info of the culprit?

Well are you saying a righteous man should be afraid to stand as witness in court? Or are you saying if being righteous is such a bother one should refrain from doing the right thing and let evil continue?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same goes to you. If you have special request to wuqi, why you didnt private msg him? I agree that it is unreasonable to stop others from commenting or questioning.

Well I didn't stop you from conversing with Wuqi, did I? I was just responding to you when you said I disrupted your conversation.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without taking sides.....this is just a Forum where contributors are anynomous (I would think). Why resort to Police Reports and Legal Action unless your identity is known. Just ignore "x" if he/she has offended you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without taking sides.....this is just a Forum where contributors are anynomous (I would think). Why resort to Police Reports and Legal Action unless your identity is known. Just ignore "x" if he/she has offended you.

Precisely this evil doer dig out the identity (name, nric and photos from Facebook) and made false accusations. Slandering others without proof. That's why it is lawless and illegal act.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I didn't stop you from conversing with Wuqi, did I? I was just responding to you when you said I disrupted your conversation.

Thank you for your assurance. I have nothing against you. I just wanted to highlight what is wrong in wuqi's conduct. However, i strongly believe he will do what is best for the sake of this forum. We look forward to preserve peace and harmony. Not backwards in instilling hate and anger.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your assurance. I have nothing against you. I just wanted to highlight what is wrong in wuqi's conduct. However, i strongly believe he will do what is best for the sake of this forum. We look forward to preserve peace and harmony. Not backwards in instilling hate and anger.

We can choose to preserve peace and harmony for evil doers or instill fear in them so that hopefully they will be repentant and stop their evil deeds and then peace and harmony will be for all and not the ones thinking of doing evil.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really wouldn't know. But my objective is clear, which is promote peace and forgiveness among forumers in this forum. Help people to let go and heal. This is the least i can do for this forum. Wuqi will have to bear the consequence on the decision he made later. I can only put up my sincere advise to him.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can choose to preserve peace and harmony for evil doers or instill fear in them so that hopefully they will be repentant and stop their evil deeds and then peace and harmony will be for all and not the ones thinking of doing evil.

I respect your opinion on this.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Precisely this evil doer dig out the identity (name, nric and photos from Facebook) and made false accusations. Slandering others without proof. That's why it is lawless and illegal act.
I am sorry to hear this. The person who did this to you is totally unethical and mentally unsound.

Status
Not open for further replies.