• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damsell

Alfrescian
Loyal
horrible jam from 6pm this evening at first link! stucked 2hrs in jb custom. 8 counters only 3 counters open! wth!

I change my transportation mode 3 mths ago,from Audi to Harley Davidson. Problem solved,faster n cheaper too.(my wife call me 'Cool Dude'). My future transport mode will be by my speed boat from Puteri Harbour to Raffles Marina if both links get worse.Nusajaya is becoming an investor haven. Cheers!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can consider electrical bicycle. No ERP, no COE, good for legs and no jam!

I change my transportation mode 3 mths ago,from Audi to Harley Davidson. Problem solved,faster n cheaper too.(my wife call me 'Cool Dude'). My future transport mode will be by my speed boat from Puteri Harbour to Raffles Marina if both links get worse.Nusajaya is becoming an investor haven. Cheers!

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks bro. I reach M's Custom at 8.40pm n jam till 8.50pm and no jam in Sg custom. What are the place y hv seen more "Ang Mo" residents beside Lesure Farm? Is there any Sg Investors round table "mihun" or "makan" meeting so far?

My friend, where got Ang Mo want to come. Ang Mo come also chow ka liao la....Ang Mo Liew Lien, got la...some more want makan mi hun ah?? Talk what? When will we lose our money in Iskandar? Or when will we get rob or kill? Or when will Najib kena kick out? Or you going to tell us what your very very rich friends secrets? Maybe what your far east friends tell you how eggs to bring?

Again, I don't have many property, I don't have rich friends, I don't have anything la....

Last edited:

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Advise for Harley wanna be. Their bike not so cool when stationery for very long. They get very hot easily. After I had a conversation with the Harley dealer was told about this. FYI, weekdays + sat stay away from custom between 6am and 8.30am. Else your legs are the one getting roasted as well as kiss by other riders.

I had my fair share of riding on my phantom, damn suay and tired.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, please refrain from meeting anyone that you are unfamiliar with especially someone online and not even myself. If you really must, don't go alone and don't share your online moniker, create a brand new one like someone here and then you meet/request to meet.

jbbride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, fellow brother & sister.I'm new & have been stalking this thread for the past week and phew i just managed to finish LIJB3 and part of LIJB1 nia, i cant even get my focus off this forum even when I have an exam comin in another 5 days, this show how interesting this forum thread has been.
I hope i can be like the rest of you, move & reside in Jb say maybe next yr or 2015 thus now i am reading up getting as much info as i can so to be mentally prepared for the big move with our 3 dogs.

jbbride

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, where got Ang Mo want to come. Ang Mo come also chow ka liao la....Ang Mo Liew Lien, got la...some more want makan mi hun ah?? Talk what? When will we lose our money in Iskandar? Or when will we get rob or kill? Or when will Najib kena kick out? Or you going to tell us what your very very rich friends secrets? Maybe what your far east friends tell you how eggs to bring?

I would have clicked the "LIKE" if there is one!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah.. you praise Nusajaya so much and forget about Wuqi?? Shake head.. Don't know big or small.. Still consider yourself old??

The living In JB thread commenced 20-08-2009 and in fact I have been In Iskanda since early 2009. I might not withdraw my eggs on LH/HH/EL of the Land, Semi-D N bungalows and buy in KLCC as well if I am in the thread early in 2009 and I will be as rich as you now. Let the "Kian Si" old folk have the last chance n the god will bless you too.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why suddenly such a warning???

Dear all, please refrain from meeting anyone that you are unfamiliar with especially someone online and not even myself. If you really must, don't go alone and don't share your online moniker, create a brand new one like someone here and then you meet/request to meet.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ah.. you praise Nusajaya so much and forget about Wuqi?? Shake head.. Don't know big or small.. Still consider yourself old??

Actually, myself and some bros already came in early 2008, decided and bought in mid 2008 for my first house.

Deliberated over the sharing of this over the internet for a while as close friends and wife told me not to. In the end decided to share when i got the keys to the other houses and as i felt that the early signs of growth were already here. Besides the many other countries(some which may be better), there was this option i felt we should keep open.

Even back then, there were already a lot of old sifus who already bought much earlier, even 20-50 years back. Much to learn from most of them aside, even from those who pretend that they are living here, etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Why suddenly such a warning???

Hi Arsenal, this is as some folks PMed me about new nicks or folks suddenly requesting for meet ups and repeatedly asking for the details of the forum folks here.
Best to keep the online persona and personal life separate.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi All, fellow brother & sister.I'm new & have been stalking this thread for the past week and phew i just managed to finish LIJB3 and part of LIJB1 nia, i cant even get my focus off this forum even when I have an exam comin in another 5 days, this show how interesting this forum thread has been.
I hope i can be like the rest of you, move & reside in Jb say maybe next yr or 2015 thus now i am reading up getting as much info as i can so to be mentally prepared for the big move with our 3 dogs.

Welcome to this part of the equator. There are many learned folks here that all of us can gain knowledge from.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Again, I don't have many property, I don't have rich friends, I don't have anything la....

Well said, just ignore. Some will say she live here and pretend to be one of us then story gets twisted and when found out, disappear...
New moniker is soon born and story repeats itself.

jbbride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deliberated over the sharing of this over the internet for a while as close friends and wife told me not to. In the end decided to share when i got the keys to the other houses and as i felt that the early signs of growth were already here.

Both grateful & thankful that you are willing to share by started the ball rolling this thread. Both hubby & I went in JB to book a unit at Setia Tropika secretly without telling any of our family & closed friends.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.