• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah.. storm probably so i can control the weather. Make SG and MY snow a little now and then.

oh.. my hero, pls get rid of the lightnings.. titter.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardenia bread had increased the price from rm 3.80 to rm 4.20 yesterday and the 6% goverment tax also applied to car park and restaurants.

Next... lets welcome the EDL toll at Woodland custom and more ppl jamming at tuas 2nd link.
and Welcome Lynas for producing more X-men to save the world.... and thanks to BN, we will have much better drinking water and food vitamised with radiation compared to the 'New water' by Singapore.
Those living at sg, dont worry, u will have the chance to become x-men as BN will open a few friendly factory and nuclear plants at Johor soon while we exporting those special vege & fishes to sg.
Msia will be a better and easier place for 'foreign talent' to earn their living at msia with just a parang......
Welcome to Malaysia.

Thank you all for celebrating & supporting BN special winning in GE13, enjoy yourself in the next coming 5 years....

Don't know what is x-men, nevermind will have the comfort of millions of foreigners in SG becoming x-men together...

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardenia bread had increased the price from rm 3.80 to rm 4.20 yesterday and the 6% goverment tax also applied to car park and restaurants...

Is this information verified? Did you see with ur own eyes that Gardenia has raised it's prices?

As for the 6% government tax, this has existed for a very long time. It used to be 5% gov tax (and 10% service charge in restaurants) and was raised to 6% in end 2011, if I remember correctly. This gov tax is not the same as Goods and Services Tax aka GST.

In this day and age, please verify first before sharing to avoid creating rumors.

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
i apologies regarding the rumor of RM 3.80(peninsular malaysia) to RM 4.20(which is the price at Sabah).
however, just example that we believe life gonna be harder under umno based on their track record of sucking $ like the sugar case which also under the control of crony -mokhtar.

Is this information verified? Did you see with ur own eyes that Gardenia has raised it's prices?

As for the 6% government tax, this has existed for a very long time. It used to be 5% gov tax (and 10% service charge in restaurants) and was raised to 6% in end 2011, if I remember correctly. This gov tax is not the same as Goods and Services Tax aka GST.

In this day and age, please verify first before sharing to avoid creating rumors.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the way to sign S&P td. Biggest risk in my life if Dr M's shadow is back n Najib out in Oct. Most sg will be return home sweet home.:confused:

"Biggest risk in my life" - you staked your whole fortune in Iskandar???

So meaning your Sg home no more is it, so how you want to return?

So big risk, better for you not to sign S&P. Developer will refund you your full booking fees.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play so big......haha...

So far I only put in RM11,000 for Levy.
And already up 50% on my first purchase.

My first payment is only due in 2014.

"Biggest risk in my life" - you staked your whole fortune in Iskandar???

So meaning your Sg home no more is it, so how you want to return?

So big risk, better for you not to sign S&P. Developer will refund you your full booking fees.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my big mistake in life that is not follow the advice fr the top gun fr Far East to take in min 10 eggs during 2009. I hv missed the big boat. How can I miss this boat again.:cool:

I missed it too (FE), but no regret.
Hope u pick a right boat this time, watch out for pirates. :smile:

linked

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I would like to get advises from bros here who is living in east ledang. I have this problem of other house owner coming to my front yard and cutting off my plants when Im not in the house and claiming that my neighbour complain that the plants in my yard is full of mosquitos. I also have a small fish pond that is full of mosquitos fish but heard from my other neighbour that this person intended to pour sand into my pond.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I would like to get advises from bros here who is living in east ledang. I have this problem of other house owner coming to my front yard and cutting off my plants when Im not in the house and claiming that my neighbour complain that the plants in my yard is full of mosquitos. I also have a small fish pond that is full of mosquitos fish but heard from my other neighbour that this person intended to pour sand into my pond.

yr plants is it planted directly infront yr neighbour hse? :rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
One of my big mistake in life that is not follow the advice fr the top gun fr Far East to take in min 10 eggs during 2009. I hv missed the big boat. How can I miss this boat again.:cool:

Please don't take this boat, it is a sampan at best and more dead weight will only make it sink faster. Your other boat is much better, its a real Titan (as unsinkable as the Titanic) as compared as according to your earlier statements, Malaysia is at best a swampland riddled with killers and rioters.

I am here for the long haul, already prepared to go down with this ship if the elections and things goes bad.

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think your biggest mistake would be signing the S&P for a property in Iskandar! I am really amazed how you are wired. After so many negatives thoughts in your head, you still put your money here?? I don't know if I should call you brave or what..... Sorry to say you might be heading back to home sweet home (SG) a lot sooner that you thought. Why? Because you are so smart and everything you predicted will come through for you!

That's just my view.

Pls allow me to qualify, I don't have many properties, I am not rich, I don't have super rich friends, I have no advise from top guns, but just a simple, middle income, average IQ sort of guy. I am a guy that missed all the market booms you had experienced.....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Talk about this amiably first and maybe take some steps to rectify if the complaint is valid. You have a right to enjoy your place but in the interest of neighbourly relations, do have a nice chat with the other party first. Don't have a third party in the middle as sometimes (most times) they inevitably make it worse.

linked

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about this amiably first and maybe take some steps to rectify if the complaint is valid. You have a right to enjoy your place but in the interest of neighbourly relations, do have a nice chat with the other party first. Don't have a third party in the middle as sometimes (most times) they inevitably make it worse.
I agreed what you said bro Wuqi, Ive infact posted way back here about mosquito problem and trying to solve it how I can even before I started planting and having a mini pond which is thriving with guppies. Secondly its hard to have a relation with a neighbour who thinks they own the enviroment and complain to much basically about anything that their eyes set upon. Ive already received email from the management that they dont see my small planting area is a breeding of mosquito. Since both of me and my neighbour have plants, accusing me of my planted area as a 'hangout' of mosquito is invalid as I dont see mosquito prefering my plants then theirs. Im sure they've made complain to the management and since Ive not receive and notice or anything regarding my plant hence having another party to come to do the dirty job of sabotaging my plant and the latest news I heard the third party intend to pour sand in my mini pond. Im intending to make a police report soon after getting the detail from the management of their ongoing investigation.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

This boat is e last one for an average Singaporean, particularly to own a freehold landed property. There r a lot of buyers in Iskandar now. Chances r prices will continue to move up another 10% at least this year. In 3-4 years' time they will b quite expensive. Quantum wise they may still hover ard $1 mil RM for cluster but e size may drop to 2000 sqft.

Status
Not open for further replies.