• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okie okie. We just come to grow local economy and leave ERP, COE, and all the shit behind for those who need these to feel safe!

Better not. We will end up with ERP, COE, ABSD, means testing etc in JB. Pls keep JB apart from Singapore.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and LHL included too.

Then Najib will ask for $50 mil SGD pay a year and all e state Sultans, Chief Ministers will also ask for $10 mil SGD a year since Malaysia is so much bigger than Singapore. Suddenly no more corruption in Malaysia bcoz everything is legalised.

Last edited:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then Najib will ask for $50 mil SGD pay a year and all e state Sultans, Chief Ministers will also ask for $10 mil SGD a year since Malaysia is so much bigger than Singapore. Suddenly no more corruption in Malaysia bcoz everything is legalised.

small correction. Should be LEEgalised.

By then, next stop for us- Thighland!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burn hell $$?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paying them may not be a bad idea. We may get more in return. Our Leegalized system is turning is very poor!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Propaganda only.

Chinese abandon BN Malay and vote Opposition Malay.

Remember 513 incident in 13 May 1969. Only owner of properties or land then will be billionaire today.

Look at what LKS did during China Culture Revolution. He just buy land from people whom escape to other countries. Now he is richest man in Asia.

This month is May in 2013. If there are another incident on 15 May 2013, and properties market crash..... I will gather as much cash as possible to buy.

This are once in a life time opportunity.

The Strait Time Headline today:
"Tension rise over Malaysia poll result"
Dr M comment on Malaysia Chinese on page 12 of Zaobao.
Get a copy each n read yrself, I need yr comment as we are on the same boat will "stocks" on hand n in tbe process to add more "stocks"
Will it pull back the investors as most Sg are No 1 "Kia Shu" in the world?
Wait n see for next 1 mth or sign S & P this week? Tks f comment in advance....

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand yr feeling as I doubt y hv put some eggs in Sg market in 2009. I feel sorry that y hv miss the sg boat at that time.

Oooh...I love that...getting personal...:biggrin: Ya lar, I not as rich as you leh....
Yes, I am cursing myself, hitting myself, missed that few condos that I should have bought.

Bro..take it easy lah...if you have separate agenda, just say so...better that way.
Don't talk down the market in a forum meant for Malaysian properties.
And then start this mumbo jumbo about wanting to buy and signing S&Ps every other day.

Are you sick or what?

:*:
Likewise, I wouldn't think of evangelising about Iskandar in a Singapore Property forum.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does not matter where is your starting point.

I will not think of starting a business and owning properties when I am 20 year old back in 1990s.

I also never expect to buy properties in Malaysia in 2010. I only started looking in July 2012.

Does not matter the hits and misses.

Just remember to keep focus and do not let arguement hit your high energy.

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardenia bread had increased the price from rm 3.80 to rm 4.20 yesterday and the 6% goverment tax also applied to car park and restaurants.

Next... lets welcome the EDL toll at Woodland custom and more ppl jamming at tuas 2nd link.
and Welcome Lynas for producing more X-men to save the world.... and thanks to BN, we will have much better drinking water and food vitamised with radiation compared to the 'New water' by Singapore.
Those living at sg, dont worry, u will have the chance to become x-men as BN will open a few friendly factory and nuclear plants at Johor soon while we exporting those special vege & fishes to sg.
Msia will be a better and easier place for 'foreign talent' to earn their living at msia with just a parang......
Welcome to Malaysia.

Thank you all for celebrating & supporting BN special winning in GE13, enjoy yourself in the next coming 5 years....

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardenia bread had increased the price from rm 3.80 to rm 4.20 yesterday and the 6% goverment tax also applied to car park and restaurants.

Next... lets welcome the EDL toll at Woodland custom and more ppl jamming at tuas 2nd link.
and Welcome Lynas for producing more X-men to save the world.... and thanks to BN, we will have much better drinking water and food vitamised with radiation compared to the 'New water' by Singapore.
Those living at sg, dont worry, u will have the chance to become x-men as BN will open a few friendly factory and nuclear plants at Johor soon while we exporting those special vege & fishes to sg.
Msia will be a better and easier place for 'foreign talent' to earn their living at msia with just a parang......
Welcome to Malaysia.

Thank you all for celebrating & supporting BN special winning in GE13, enjoy yourself in the next coming 5 years....

hahaha.. funny post. I wish i can be one of x-men!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

massimo roti beri good. titter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.