• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always never put parking coupon in Bukit Indah like at Giant mall. Very luck for me so far? I thought parking is free!? I don't even know where to buy parking coupons in Bukit Indah. Yesterday I had to "borrow" a piece of parking coupon from my banker at Tebrau. I learn new things in JB every time I visit.

oh , in BI , Giant and tesco are free parking ....
u can buy the parking coupons at any provision shops and 7-11 ....
So far in BI , i yet to kenna summon but places like Johor Jaya and Taman Daya kenna a few times liao ....
So next time yr hang ard your new investment at Tebrau area, will need to display coupon as that palce also very on ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Digi prepaid is the best.

hmm , after comparing , i think U mobile is not bad ... we can even use it in singapore with a starhub rate .... gd for those like me who needs to liase with reno contractors soon ...
but , needs to get in from Taman Moleh which a bit out of way

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm , after comparing , i think U mobile is not bad ... we can even use it in singapore with a starhub rate .... gd for those like me who needs to liase with reno contractors soon ...
but , needs to get in from Taman Moleh which a bit out of way
no nid to go all d way to taman molek la....7-11, tesco aso got sell liao.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far in BI , i yet to kenna summon but places like Johor Jaya and Taman Daya kenna a few times liao ....
So next time yr hang ard your new investment at Tebrau area, will need to display coupon as that palce also very on ....

ai yo..if dun know can ask ppl or shop owners mai...先生..先生.這裡park車要coupons吗? titter.gif
good thing there is public car park is free after 6pm unlike SG 24 hrs..sob sob.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. I saw e parking wardens at Tebrau.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wishing one and all a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year ahead. Best wishes and may it be a prosperous year for everyone.
To the auntie who is still working hard to house those who have paid their dues to society, i truly salute your efforts.

Cheers!!!

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh really ? i thought they sell the top up card only ? coz i need them to cut e sim card to fit my iphone

I bought my u-mobile sim from Jusco U-mobile cart on 3rd level near TVG. They activate on the spot for me. Saw those mobile carts in Jusco tebrau and Bt Indah, KSL too i remembered.

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing one and all a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year ahead. Best wishes and may it be a prosperous year for everyone.
To the auntie who is still working hard to house those who have paid their dues to society, i truly salute your efforts.

Cheers!!!

Bro Wuqi, 恭喜恭喜!祝你过个大肥年!发拉!

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Can anyone who has recent experience in getting Johor state consent advise how long did it take in getting approval from time of application?

Gong Xi Fa Chai

Cheers
N

Tibetos

Hello bros and sis',

Just saying a big hello to all here - this forum has been very helpful in my decision to make the move across last September.

After a roller coaster time with the developer and the wrangling with approvals, all the docs have been finalized the week before last and we are pretty much coming over! I will be one of the guys on the 'East side' (nearer causeway) end 2013.

Thanks to all for your advice and I hope we build a strong community in JB!

Cheers!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought my u-mobile sim from Jusco U-mobile cart on 3rd level near TVG. They activate on the spot for me. Saw those mobile carts in Jusco tebrau and Bt Indah, KSL too i remembered.

At the carts, you can ask if they can cut the SIM card, usually they do. The one at AEON Bukit Indah near the cinema can cut.

When you need to use mobile internet, Umobile has better speed and coverage than Digi.

Status
Not open for further replies.