• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah nice map potter, very clear!
Anyone also can go ah?

Tq... titter.gif

believed for those weak ppl and old folks. maybe wuqi kor kor can give better in details...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
There was someone living in the Hills who contacted me previously, i have deleted my PMs but need to follow up on a matter with him. I have PMed but
can you PM me again, thanks.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Tq...View attachment 8933

believed for those weak ppl and old folks. maybe wuqi kor kor can give better in details...

For general health as well as to treat certain old folks illnesses. The Wu Qin Xi exercise is really easy to learn but good for health, supposed to be passed down from Hua Tuo (not sure whether this part was true though)

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many residents of Horizon Hills pay for their RM 1 million plus semis back then in CA$H. Its quite common to pay everything in cash in Malaysia as there is no such thing like Renovation loan and interest rate for housing is a few times higher than Singapore.

The last thing to do when one moves to Horizon Hills is to flash your wealth. There are residents who are earning like S$50,000 a month. They are mainly low profile and stays in Golf West, Hills Bungalows and a few in Gateway Ampang 1 though very few as when Gateway was launched, the prices are dirt cheap at RM 800,000 average.

You are correct, taking on the advice of Bo Wuqi, a low profile DEFINETLY is order of the day. Last thing want to do is to advertise OPENLY about one' "wealth". That's Definetly asking for Trouble......... Good luck to HIM.....
Met a couple who if looking at them would think "retired Uncle and Aunty" having a link house in HH ( don't need to say which Precint) very simple people. You won't have guessed that they own a HOUSE in the Premier district in Singapore...... How's that for a "well to do and quite Humble couple". So not all Singaporeans are "Flash" or Flash their wealth for others to see. You can literally pick out the "wannabes" who flash their wealth about..... Wonder if they are happy and contented??????
Back to my saga, Township is trying to get some kind of sense with this character, I would like also to thank those who have made suggestions to the problem, the laser pointer is something I am leaning towards :biggrin: wonder if there's a 'Star Wars version' out there somewhere. Would Definetly make a Strong Statement....... Not such if the Police would appreciate it though:p. Will see if sense prevails......

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You are correct, taking on the advice of Bo Wuqi, a low profile DEFINETLY is order of the day. Last thing want to do is to advertise OPENLY about one' "wealth". That's Definetly asking for Trouble......... Good luck to HIM.....
Met a couple who if looking at them would think "retired Uncle and Aunty" having a link house in HH ( don't need to say which Precint) very simple people. You won't have guessed that they own a HOUSE in the Premier district in Singapore...... How's that for a "well to do and quite Humble couple". So not all Singaporeans are "Flash" or Flash their wealth for others to see. You can literally pick out the "wannabes" who flash their wealth about..... Wonder if they are happy and contented??????
Back to my saga, Township is trying to get some kind of sense with this character, I would like also to thank those who have made suggestions to the problem, the laser pointer is something I am leaning towards :biggrin: wonder if there's a 'Star Wars version' out there somewhere. Would Definetly make a Strong Statement....... Not such if the Police would appreciate it though:p. Will see if sense prevails......

Those who have it may not want to flaunt it. I have a good local bro here who can well afford any branded car out there but chooses still to drive his Japanese car daily. Yet another good buddy, he is only driving his German car because of work related reasons. All down to earth gents.

Someone living in a terrace link house in HH has more than 15 properties here but still lives in his terrace house with his wives.

All that is outside is just hardware, hardware can definitely help but only get you halfway, you need the software to complete the package.

There are many such versions, many will cause damage remotely. Sense (especially the common one) should always prevail before any conflict, peace should always comes first.
Never attack first and never escalate unless you are prepared to go all the way though.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Crystal, received an email advert on spares for "Kimchi":p.... Oops Korean Cars. Here's the website addy http://www.korean.com.my. Hope it helps and is cheaper.

From my limited knowledge, spares for Korean cars tend to be more expensive than in Singapore as they are still relatively new to the market.
In some ways way, limited resale/expensive spares applies for certain cars like Suzuki though the marque is Japanese.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PM Lee acknowledged he knew since it is he who opened up the floodgate for FT to come in while the sun was still shining so to speak.

Fortunately most of us here have plan B in Iskandar already . Well not too late for those who still think AH LEE is on their side.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunately most of us here have plan B in Iskandar already . Well not too late for those who still think AH LEE is on their side.

Ha, those who still think Ah Lee and his gang is on his side is definitely those whose head is stuffed in their own backside..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha, those who still think Ah Lee and his gang is on his side is definitely those whose head is stuffed in their own backside..

Gunner, u must ustand teres always two opposition camps. Hes either fm 60% or SPRs camp.

So, not surprising lah...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the bigest bull shitt lah. Dont tell me the foreigners swim across the ocean without anyone knowing ?

Yeah really shameless govt to knowingly let in the foreigners and then shrug off the resulting overcrowded situation as no 20/20 foresight.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately our plan b in iskandar is just as tourist or investor status, no PR residential status.
why you want msian PR? I can't think of any advantage to be msian PR.

no need to be PR to buy property, no need to be PR to get EPF(if you work here), no need to be PR to get cheap medical(if you visit goverment hospital)...etc
heck even the proposed minimum wage cover foreign labour.

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

Does anyone book a unit at D Inspire Residence? Just worrying. How is the location? Can somebody advise? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.