• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MB, No worries. I think it very individual feel..Well, I would say the Bungalow area there no bad. Yes the access to and fro maybe quite inconvient coz yesterday i go back at nite from leisure LF was like....wah..quite scary leh at nite if go back..at worst that was my first time to LF lucky wife friend lead us half of the road from there we carry on to the Highway to tuas.

Bro theres another new condo in HH launching in Dec mah...can go check it out too.price was told range 550psf to 600psf indicative. Means can go up! so let see how it goes.

Agreed with the poor access but it will b over soon, HH is a good choice, with good amenities n best Cw3 . All the best!

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with the poor access but it will b over soon, HH is a good choice, with good amenities n best Cw3 . All the best!

Thank you Sanur! :smile:

But i heard LF are building anther short cut road to the highway. Which i also heard alot of new plan coming up in LF. Never know once the new road open sure there will be good plus new project in LF. As for now HH still the best IMHO:smile:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

But i heard LF are building anther short cut road to the highway. Which i also heard alot of new plan coming up in LF. Never know once the new road open sure there will be good plus new project in LF. As for now HH still the best IMHO:smile:

You diffinately have more knowledge than me

rz7yrw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, may I know which Internet broadband is available in Horizon Hill - The Hill precint ?
It seems like Unifi and streamyx are all unavailable now, so what else option we can choose yah .?

rz7yrw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know which Internet broadband service we can use in HH - The Hill precint ? Seems like Unifi and Streamyx are all unavailable here

Malaysiaboleh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi DWKY9,

The sale staff at LF also told us about direct access from highway to their commercial plot of land. A Malaysian developer friend told us the access is unlikely at least for the near future as the the party approving the access is LF's competitor. The access may only happen earlier when the other party acquire the company developing LF. But nothing is certain as this mindset or attitude may change.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi DWKY9,

The sale staff at LF also told us about direct access from highway to their commercial plot of land. A Malaysian developer friend told us the access is unlikely at least for the near future as the the party approving the access is LF's competitor. The access may only happen earlier when the other party acquire the company developing LF. But nothing is certain as this mindset or attitude may change.

That is true. Hence the new LF entrance and exit on the same side of the road on the land that belongs to LF. .ok if you are coming from tuas. But going back got to use the same access and do a u turn further up.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi DWKY9,

Hmmm....Ok, Then they should pray hard for the approval liao. :smile:

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is true. Hence the new LF entrance and exit on the same side of the road on the land that belongs to LF. .ok if you are coming from tuas. But going back got to use the same access and do a u turn further up.

Oh ! I see. Thank you for the info:smile:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ! I see. Thank you for the info:smile:
The new access road now under construction. It will serve the residents of LF and also the low cost housing which LF has to build at taman leisure. Understand LF will be building some commercial properties at taman leisure. So in future residents of LF don t have to drive very far for their shopping needs.
The other entrance which I was told will open in 2015 will be at medini.i drove into the area and saw that part of the road which is an extension of the coastal highway has been built.

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know which Internet broadband service we can use in HH - The Hill precint ? Seems like Unifi and Streamyx are all unavailable here

During the interim, you can try the MAXIS Freedom internet plan with Modem.

You can carry the small modem in our pocket, or bag, and surf the internet wherever we go (thru out MY). It is very portable and mobile. The monthly fee is Rm 98 a month for this plan and the modem can take up to 5 devices. You need to pay a refundable deposit for the modem and Rm100 for the activation fee though.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the interim, you can try the MAXIS Freedom internet plan with Modem.

You can carry the small modem in our pocket, or bag, and surf the internet wherever we go (thru out MY). It is very portable and mobile. The monthly fee is Rm 98 a month for this plan and the modem can take up to 5 devices. You need to pay a refundable deposit for the modem and Rm100 for the activation fee though.

Oh yes, it's mifi? But I paid the daily rm5 perday or rm18 per week, as I am seldom there.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, how do you guys pay for big items in Johor? in cash or Malaysian cheque? Is cheque widely used in Johor?

For cheques of large amount, the merchant will only honor the order or deliver the goods after the cheque clearance, usually about 3 working days.
I was told that now, for Singaporeans opening a current account, they need to deposit an initial amount of RM10,000 and also 1 Malaysian referee with the same bank.
Or you can also open a savings account with a min of RM500, and they will issue you a debit card. Leave some money there and you can use the debit card anywhere like a credit card.
Try not to use your sg credit card for payment of large amount, the exchange rate are usually very much lower than the money changers.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do use the debit card option, rmbr to change the default allowable txn value of RM500. It is deliberately set low as a security measure. Can change value up to max RM5000/day at the ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.