• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a twit I m. Thought need to grow Sabah grass on ground. Now can try to plant it in pot too. Thanks all!

Crystal, ahhh what can we do r? If want to take the healthy grass/herb need to avoid fried food ,durians...etc I enjoy such food too.

hee , i also thinking how leh. my daily meals sure hv fried food leh ....

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, just glad to hear that he is ok. Hope that he continues to take it. Life sustaining meds should be free IMHO, always.
I hope that he gets well soon. All the very best.
Thanks bro. He is well; no re-appearance of cancer cells for now.

Hi Wuqi, thank you for your kind gesture. No need to deliver yours to me. After I told my sister abt SSG, she was able to find several outlets in Sg. We went down to the outlet at chinatown and bought both the cut leaves with stalk and SSG pots for growing. A kilo for S$10 and S$7 for a pot. The lady at chinatown is very nice and will explain how to use it. For those who are interested to buy in Sg, visit http://blog.ongsiwkim.com/en/you-dou-cao-retail-outlets/

Thanks again bro. U r a great fella!
Thanks for sharing, bro captainjones

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gangnam style has come to Malaysia!
Presenting to you... Nusajaya kampong style!!!!

[video=youtube;eT9Cdejgomc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9Cdejgomc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the Johor govt office in Iskandar, there is a dept that handles import of animals and plants. Friendly and helpful English-speaking staff will give you application form which is only in Bahasa Malaysia. Get the jabs done in Singapore before binging pet over. No quarantine.
Alternatively, approach vet and obtain contact for full service door to door delivery of pet. I know James tan's clinic at Whitley Road has a contact.

Hi
Anyone knws how to go about bringing pets to jb?I wanna bring my cat along when i stay jb.tks all

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the Johor govt office in Iskandar, there is a dept that handles import of animals and plants. Friendly and helpful English-speaking staff will give you application form which is only in Bahasa Malaysia. Get the jabs done in Singapore before binging pet over. No quarantine.
Alternatively, approach vet and obtain contact for full service door to door delivery of pet. I know James tan's clinic at Whitley Road has a contact.

Hi tansi,

After obtaining the service from vet, James tan, are we allow to bring the animal out after staying a few days? When coming back to Singapore, do we need to put the pet up for qurantine at Singapore side? Thanks

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
for someone who didnt purchase AP during promotion period , here's yr chance!
I am so happy that I can buy for my family members liao , no need be sourgrapes!

maybank.jpg

Last edited:

lanlibra

Alfrescian
Loyal
tks bro i shall google on the place u mentioned.bringing in i guess is easy but bringing out is a hassle need to quarantine due to msia nipah virus

lanlibra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi tansi,

After obtaining the service from vet, James tan, are we allow to bring the animal out after staying a few days? When coming back to Singapore, do we need to put the pet up for qurantine at Singapore side? Thanks

returning to sg need to be quarantine due to msia outbreak of nipah virus.

lanlibra

Alfrescian
Loyal

the vet have contact for pet movers?tks bro for the info.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
All PMs answered. Just finished work, now going for mushroom cheese prata. :smile:

Dear all,

When you have doubts about a developer or a law firm that is engaged by them, always engage your own when possible especially if there was prior bad press, feedback etc. Addressing some concerns from PMs about certain developers.

Never sign a blank SPA unless you have absolute confidence in a developer. As well, please note that the SPA is a standard document
which contents, format and wording are mandated by MOH.

Regulation 11 of the Housing Development (Control and licensing) Regulations 1989)
Any changes to prescribed schedule H SPA, any insertion of any new clauses or appendum is cause for concern.

On another note, more and more housing agents are starting to ask for 2%, more than the standard 1% (1% from buyer, 1% from seller) that they use to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.