• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks moochi for info. I went yday also. In d end chose Classy also and put 1k deposit. Managed to get a bit of discount on top of d show price and extra sink n diswash rack. I guess ey will more than recover cost of extra freebie n discount fr total cost my deal. I installg for wet, dry kitchen n an island as well. Damage abt 5k sing. This include d oven, hob and chimney hood.

Hi Narmi,

FYI, The connections is not included in the package price, i add additional for the following
1) connection of piping works (sink) - RM80
2) wiring works (hood point) - RM80
3) wiring works (1 x powerpoint plus shift plug) - RM110

Meowxixi

Dear all, im new here..just called me Meow will do. Planning to move my work to JB, and JB completely new for me ~ Hope can meet some friends as well :p

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I apply MM2H in Johor, instead of going KL? Anyone can advise how long it takes and which agency to use for application?

MM2H must go to the MM2H office in World Trade Center in KL to submit all documentation and application.

First submission is your complete set of documentation where the MM2H committee will evaluate and if okay will grant you in-principle approval within 3 months.

Once in-principle approval is given, you have to apply for the MM2H visa within 6 months. At this point is the second visit to MM2H office to fulfill all the requirements, put in the FD and apply for the visa.

You can refers to the MM2H site for a list of approved agents or you can do it on your own.

Meowxixi

Dear all, my name is Meow..new here.... planning to move to JB , hope can mix more friends around... (hope this comment can post as trying few times was failed :() nice to meet you all...

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi,

FYI, The connections is not included in the package price, i add additional for the following
1) connection of piping works (sink) - RM80
2) wiring works (hood point) - RM80
3) wiring works (1 x powerpoint plus shift plug) - RM110

Tks Moochi. I know the connection costs extra. That price is reasonable i feel.
(Apologies sis Crystal will use the reno thread faithfully altho it seems not all forummers use that thread for reno talk cos many reno talk by our forummers are specific to the respective their housing threads)

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks Moochi. I know the connection costs extra. That price is reasonable i feel.
(Apologies sis Crystal will use the reno thread faithfully altho it seems not all forummers use that thread for reno talk cos many reno talk by our forummers are specific to the respective their housing threads)

Tiong大婶在 em42.gif..你们还在写...

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I apply MM2H in Johor, instead of going KL? Anyone can advise how long it takes and which agency to use for application?

Hi captain jones, now a days don need to go to kl. my sis in law just did hers thus year, submit all required documents to agent, she will do all submission, need to go for a simple medical check up, once approval, put fd n take up a medical insurance. Let me know if u need my agent contact.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi captain jones, now a days don need to go to kl. my sis in law just did hers thus year, submit all required documents to agent, she will do all submission, need to go for a simple medical check up, once approval, put fd n take up a medical insurance. Let me know if u need my agent contact.

Yes sanur, please let me know the agent's contact. Kindly let me know the cost too. Tks a million!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all, im new here..just called me Meow will do. Planning to move my work to JB, and JB completely new for me ~ Hope can meet some friends as well :p

Welcome to JB!
小猫..didn't your mama tells u dun any how make friends.em60.gif

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sanur , can PM me your M2HM agent too ? Thinking of applying when I hit 50s , less FD required. How much agent
charge for the fees , a million thanks .

Hi, these are the info

At the same time you may compile the following documents:
1. 4 pieces of color passport size photograph each for all including
spouse and children
2. Copy of passport all pages including empty pages.If passport renewed
less than a year please also to copy all pages of old passport.
3. Copy of marriage certficate
4. Copy of birth certificate of children
5. Copy of business registration which shows applicant's shares
6. Copy of financial standing that shows liquid assets of at least
RM500,000 after conversion(applicant age below 50 years) or RM350,000
after conversion(age above 50 years).Liquid assets includes savings,fixed
deposit,shares,bonds, unit trust , retirement fund and or proof of payment
on property purchase.
7.Copy of income received not less than RM10,000 after conversion.
8.Copy of sale and purchase
>

>she will asist you the whole process from application right up to
> endorsement and seeking approval from the relevant ministries on the tax
> waiver of vehicle provided that you are buying locally assembled vehicles.
> During the process of application and endorsement we will act as sponsor
> and give our personal bond and also arrange a day for your Fixed deposit
> placement. medical checkup in a local clinic and arrange for medical
> insurance if you don't have one in Singapore that covers worldwide and

> We also can arrange a few movers that could assit you on the relocation.
> Last but not least any pets that coming into Malaysia needs import permit
> and going out needs export permits.
> In any case of non approval an administration fees of RM1000-00 apply and
> the balance of initial deposit will be refunded.
> I hope that the above explanation are clear. If you still in doubt please
> do not hesitate to contact her for further clarification without any
> obligation

> Daisy Danker
> Director
> Consensusbiz (MM2H) Sdn Bhd
> (755420-V)
> Suite 10.02A, level 10
> Johor Bahru City Square(Office Tower)
> 106-108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook
> 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor
> Malaysia
> Tel:+6072220819/2
> Fax:+6072220858
> H/P:+60167202187

Hope these helps

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha yup abang here. I did use my initiative to use google translate but lost the context

no prob , let me do the translate , potter was calling me auntie crystal and said that i am already screaming at u guys and yet u guys still discussing reno topic in this thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.