• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahha. Thx bro 4 ur appreciation of such beauty. Crystal has 3 fur kids. Dunno if any looks like tis :p

No.. But I don't think you have cup C.. At most

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprise 2 c clear traffics at checkpoints from e cams. Thot many will rush home 4 celebration
Bro Birdy, u can go in tomorrow n hopefully no jam too.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprise 2 c clear traffics at checkpoints from e cams. Thot many will rush home 4 celebration
Bro Birdy, u can go in tomorrow n hopefully no jam too.

Don't sapo me.. Tomorrow sure jam..
If you want to make me laugh, at most you can do is this..

5b19f063a22091a7f3bf8beec7a46c06.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to scold, just let your vote do the talking. I've long given up on being a keyboard warrior...

Do not give up, internet is our only voice and every little voice counts. Like the recent NPark case, if not for an internet persona who uncovered the untold connections, the case would have been dismissed as value good buy by the millionaire minister.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG politics will dictate the pace of Singaporeans moving to JB. As SG moves closer to the 6.5m population mark and housing cost soar while JB matures, the pace of our move to JB will quicken. Hence, I feel some SG politics talk is useful and relevant to the thread....

I agree with RedsYNWA and Whoami. It is becos of SG politics that we end up in JB, I can understand about not talking about Malaysia politics since we are merely guests in another country and do not interfere in others' politics. But it is very sad if we can't even talk about our own SG politics.

I hope that SG citizens after moving to JB would continue to fight PAP and not forget the sorrows of Singaporeans or turn around to support PAP's policies that caused us to end up in JB.

Nevertheless, will follow Wuqi's directive as the starter and owner of the thread.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Gin sis,

Drink some gin, play some flute and laugh over it.. Tomorrow will be the same..
its over..
沧海一身笑!

I agree with RedsYNWA and Whoami. It is becos of SG politics that we end up in JB, I can understand about not talking about Malaysia politics since we are merely guests in another country and do not interfere in others' politics. But it is very sad if we can't even talk about our own SG politics.

I hope that SG citizens after moving to JB would continue to fight PAP and not forget the sorrows of Singaporeans or turn around to support PAP's policies that caused us to end up in JB.

Nevertheless, will follow Wuqi's directive as the starter and owner of the thread.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, thanks for the link, voted already. I selected No. 1 but No. 3 is okay for me too.

Hi Gin sis,
If you want to change, you should select 3. If you choose 1, you will be lonely.. Sometime black is right, white can be right so is grey.. Tomorrow wake up..everything will still be the same...
Let's sing...

沧海一声笑
滔滔两岸潮
浮沉随浪只记今朝
苍天笑
纷纷世上潮
谁负谁胜出天知晓

江山笑
烟雨遥
涛浪淘尽红尘俗事几多骄
清风笑
竟惹寂寥
豪情还剩了
一襟晚照

沧海一声笑
滔滔两岸潮
浮沉随浪只记今朝
苍天笑
纷纷世上潮
谁负谁胜出天知晓
江山笑
烟雨遥
涛浪淘尽红尘俗事几多骄
苍生笑
不再寂寥
豪情仍在痴痴笑笑

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw wuqi , u need to replenish yr blood , go sutera famous braised duck near pineapple factory , they hv very nice duck blood soup , very nicee ! better than e duck meats .....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gin, most of the time we criticise tiny dot. I dont remember we criticising our host. We will always be guests to our host (Msia).

Ayah, u cast No 1. Alamak, split vote lah. I early morning cast No 3 leow.

Status
Not open for further replies.