• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Many thanks Sir Wuqi on your 'grille'ing comments. Wish I were brave enough like u to do away wif grilles altogether .Like to feel free though....No lar, cost of invisible grilles will also make my purse invisible.Will make do wif 'zen' grille - simplistitic design ,cost n maintainence effective.

Oh i see, good for you, wishing you all the best here. :smile:

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i see, good for you, wishing you all the best here. :smile:

:o Teeheee, just jotting down plans for now ,reality still a year or so away. Thank u good sir for yr wishes. My best wishes to u too n all your loved ones to be happily settling down in Nusajaya n enjoying all good things . Will be back to 'kacau' for info ...
Cheeriooo for now. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
:o Teeheee, just jotting down plans for now ,reality still a year or so away. Thank u good sir for yr wishes. My best wishes to u too n all your loved ones to be happily settling down in Nusajaya n enjoying all good things . Will be back to 'kacau' for info ...
Cheeriooo for now. :smile:

Thanks, hope you can share with us your experience once you are staying here as well. :smile:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got any good lobang for "grass cutter" ? Apparently the regular guy that I have been using went MIA and his phone cut.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
R U in HH? There's a guy that Bro Wuqi has recommended that lives in the Gateway, Ben I believe is his name. Don't have his Ctc. at hand at the moment. Will look for it and post it. I think it's also posted by Bro Wuqi in LiJB2....

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great.. Thanks.. my friends staying around Bukit Indah region are asking me as well. Last time I was charged RM 20.. but I believe the market rate is higher than this.

R U in HH? There's a guy that Bro Wuqi has recommended that lives in the Gateway, Ben I believe is his name. Don't have his Ctc. at hand at the moment. Will look for it and post it. I think it's also posted by Bro Wuqi in LiJB2....

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, hope you can share with us your experience once you are staying here as well. :smile:

Wahahaha..:biggrin:, my experience will no where be what u good sir n other senior forummers here have but yea, will definitely be happy to share my tuppence worth when I have moved to the neighborhood.
As it is I m ashamed that my Sporean neighbors know more of JB than me, a M'sian. Cheers!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: The investment thread (Finally)
Great news to share.

UBS had a seminar yesterday for some movers and shakers (i am not invited of course but a good bro shared with me).
They were excitedly telling them about Iskandar as the next big thing and factories are the new focus currently.

They named a few choice sites in Iskandar and also pointed to the entry of REITS into the market.

Another good bro just shared with me, our early foray into some industrial area is looking to do very well as factories
are popping up all over with a new hive and level of activity in that area.

Many people are now only starting to realise good growth in certain often neglected areas. Congratulations to the bros
who bought in as well for the factory units.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis. Thanks for sharing, my concern , are the enzyme easily available?

Hehe I guess should be available, didn't really explore :smile: I bought a food waste disposer already, hopefully can work and grind all food waste to powder to have no worries about rubbish smell.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe I guess should be available, didn't really explore :smile: I bought a food waste disposer already, hopefully can work and grind all food waste to powder to have no worries about rubbish smell.

Sis. The waste disposer u bought is it the one which is install at the sink drainage? grind food into sort of paste?

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big new Singapore company will start a production branch in their new factory in setia business park. I am sure everyone here knows about old chang kee

I am in the midst of sourcing for investments in factories before the price gets out of control!

Re: The investment thread (Finally)
Great news to share.

UBS had a seminar yesterday for some movers and shakers (i am not invited of course but a good bro shared with me).
They were excitedly telling them about Iskandar as the next big thing and factories are the new focus currently.

They named a few choice sites in Iskandar and also pointed to the entry of REITS into the market.

Another good bro just shared with me, our early foray into some industrial area is looking to do very well as factories
are popping up all over with a new hive and level of activity in that area.

Many people are now only starting to realise good growth in certain often neglected areas. Congratulations to the bros
who bought in as well for the factory units.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Flagship Project of Nusajaya Legoland Opens as Scheduled Tomorrow

Opening theme adapted with courtesy to Singapore:
#There was a time when people say that Nusajaya couldn't make it... but they did#

Some doubted, some mocked, some sneered.
But the first flagship project of Nusajaya is opening as scheduled tomorrow.
Congrats to all bros who bought into this "alternative land"... it is not a land of promise... but certainly the most logical and practical alternative... to a nation ruled by people who ousted their own people.

Millions will start to see and know the properties you have purchased.
The publicity will increase many many folds.
Congrats because you are the pioneer batch who ventured into this land.
Your children and descendants will be thankful to you for the alternative provided.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: First Flagship Project of Nusajaya Legoland Opens as Scheduled Tomorrow

i am very sure tml parking is a problem ....
can someone tell me when is the exams period in malaysia ? I am going to take leave to go legoland and hope it wont be so crowded ...
thanks

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Factory prices have risen about 30-40% from 1 year ago. For bros with money, it's not a bad investment but absolute quantum can be more daunting. SG govt agencies are bringing SME towkays on Iskandar tours as we speak.....I have to admit I am out of this league due to the quantum involved....haiz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.