• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi bro wuqi,

May I know your view of its impact on current property prices below or above the said limit if implemented.

Thanks

Likely they will not implement this year due to the current political climate. It might only go up to 800k RM
though.

It will speed folks already looking to purchase this year and might or might not put off some potential buyers.
For folks who are already keen, they might not be put off at all since some of the properties they are looking at
are above 1m anyway.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Perhaps I should rename it as my dream list, it is my conviction that they are achievable if all of us share the same dream:wink:

Dreams cost the same (free) be they big or small so its good to always have dreams and dream it big. Most importantly, one must believe and have enough conviction to carry through the many naysayers out there. Have your dreams, do your due dilligence (always always) and go forth and multiply!!! :smile:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your encouragement, I will remain true to myself, my family, my country and friends around me.:smile:

Dreams cost the same (free) be they big or small so its good to always have dreams and dream it big. Most importantly, one must believe and have enough conviction to carry through the many naysayers out there. Have your dreams, do your due dilligence (always always) and go forth and multiply!!! :smile:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bros and sisters,

FYI, please support especially if you like EL.

Sales Preview for Lakeside Twin Villas (Phase 6) at East Ledang, Nusajaya
8 September 2012 at Nusajaya Centre, 10am to 12pm

:smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for your encouragement, I will remain true to myself, my family, my country and friends around me.:smile:

Kudos to you. Remaining true to oneself is a constant effort and its a huge if not gargantuan endeavour to keep to it. I left jobs as well as refuse positions and money so that i can be true to myself and be with my family.

Not everyone needs to make money the dark way.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
... the min purchase price is based on the VALUATIOn of the house ie. for subsales if valuation is <500k is no go even if the agreed selling price is >500k.

hi bro,
can help me? I could not find this part. My understanding is since July 2010, as foreigners can sub-sale, the RM500k floor is based on market price, instead of developer original price. Meaning is launched at RM400k and today is RM600k, the foreigner can buy... isnt it?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hi bro,
can help me? I could not find this part. My understanding is since July 2010, as foreigners can sub-sale, the RM500k floor is based on market price, instead of developer original price. Meaning is launched at RM400k and today is RM600k, the foreigner can buy... isnt it?

Yes, if the sell to price is now 600k and valuation reflects that, then ok but if valuation reflects just 350-400k then will make it much harder.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
WOW this link is REALLLLLY useful. Really clarified some queries I had earlier like why developers got quota restrictions even when houses are valued >500k and that the min purchase price is based on the VALUATIOn of the house ie. for subsales if valuation is <500k is no go even if the agreed selling price is >500k. COOOOOOLLLLL!!! I like this link!

I am glad you found it helpful. Again i am just an IT guy and not a property agent so do go to the professionals and lawyers for proper guidance.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak ...

petrol.jpg

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
H! I have been looking in this forum regarding open an account for electricity and water. But, failed. Forgot where I had seen it.

Can anybody help me? To open an account, how much we have to pay for the deposit? Because we don't have the time to go in to open, have engaged a runner to open for us, cost us RM$300.

Please advise. Thank you

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
H! I have been looking in this forum regarding open an account for electricity and water. But, failed. Forgot where I had seen it.

Can anybody help me? To open an account, how much we have to pay for the deposit? Because we don't have the time to go in to open, have engaged a runner to open for us, cost us RM$300.

Please advise. Thank you

Its about 1k for the electricity depending on the house type and few hundred for SAJ(water utilities)
I definitely think you should just do it yourself as its not too difficult, i have done it myself more than
a few times now.

Can do both in one day, come in on a weekday to do this, very fast. Just make sure you have all the
documents, S&P ready. Both are very near first link side.

SAJ - http://www.saj.com.my/V2/Default.php
TNB - http://www.tnb.com.my/

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Now even the petrol stations are starting to find Singaporeans easy to fleece.

Crude oil price still below USD 100 far from the day of USD 140+ and now they broke the last record high of RON 97 RM 2.90 at triple quick pace compare to when they lower it to 2.60 only at tortoise pace after crude oil price hover a long time in the low of USD 80.

The petrol stations are joining in the bandwagon of property developers and soon the eateries will also join in. :confused:

High time to buy a malaysia car and pump Ron 95 liao ?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.. Actually it make sense to get a condo near custom and park your car there.. In Singapore, get a bicycle and lobby govt to have bicycle lane at least from the formal railway track to custom..

High time to buy a malaysia car and pump Ron 95 liao ?

Status
Not open for further replies.