• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wau, Bro Wuqi also know alot Malay words-" Bogus" :smile: Clap clap.
Hope Msia will maintain those theme parks well. My only concern for the nxt few years.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think legoland e road not yet properly done . and its quite a long walk fr carpark to the entrance ...i already parked my car nearest to e entrance liao.
the big stores items are tourists prices But i cant stop myself not buying a few items for my little ones ....
aiyo, y they dun hv adults clothing ?

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think legoland e road not yet properly done . and its quite a long walk fr carpark to the entrance ...i already parked my car nearest to e entrance liao.
the big stores items are tourists prices But i cant stop myself not buying a few items for my little ones ....
aiyo, y they dun hv adults clothing ?

Guess all the theme park are the same. We have to walk a real long entrance before reaching the tickets booth.

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
......a learned friend has recently replaced it with bagus instead of boleh. :smile:
..... some will still say its not bagus but bogus but let us wait and see.)

Hmmm... thought ceria dan cemerlang ( bright n outstanding) might be good words too but then may be parodied to be C & C see and cee . aieeeshh... so perhaps better then to use 'gemilang' ( pronounced ger- mee -lung) - a Malay word for resplendent n excellence. teeheee

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cemerlang is alreadi used.... Example nusa cemerlang industrial park aka NCIP

Hmmm... thought ceria dan cemerlang ( bright n outstanding) might be good words too but then may be parodied to be C & C see and cee . aieeeshh... so perhaps better then to use 'gemilang' ( pronounced ger- mee -lung) - a Malay word for resplendent n excellence. teeheee

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just done google translate. Nusa actually means island. Jaya means victorious. So nusajaya is victorious island? Has any1 come across how nusajaya was named? Can't seem 2 find anything in google.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This weekend, totally drained.

Helped mum massaged her rheumatic legs and gave information about properties to friend.

Set aside Saturday for a relative and prepared everyone for long journey but due to some last
minute issues, everything was cancelled as they had car issues. In the end, they visited Legoland
so i am glad that they were able to have some fun at least.

They complained of boredom so i thought i would help out but i guess my time is not needed.
Dutifully informed them of the cinema, etc :smile:

Then an agent said someone from KL would come to look at a property on Sunday, helped
my wife with some errands and finished work at 5am.

This morning massaged my mums legs (skills getting better these days) and went with brother in
law to look at defects in Nusa Duta. Took my older sister to check on her brakes and in the end, got
it fixed. Spoke with a friend and he asked me to call my relative (who had car issues the day before)
as he has a freebie metal meshed air filter for him. Updated bros of some lobangs as well as news of
developments.

On the way to check on defects for my brother in law, he liked a semi-d so in the end, managed to help
negotiate with the good chap there and got him a discount and first right of refusal on a special unit.

Took him and my younger sister to legoland as well, huge huge jam. It started to rain after a while
so they left a bit early.

Took sabah snake grass from a learned neighbour as we were expected someone who has a relative with
cancer to come today but as she is rushing to KL, going to deliver the snake grass to her and hopefully
it will help.

Agent did not come in the end, i think due to some miscomm (somehow they got my number from somewhere)
and said will get back to me so lets see.

Just printed out instructions for brewing it and going out now. Later bring parents to shopping and call on
a good bro before it gets too late.

Tonight, i will do one thing for myself today, sleep. :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat u guys think ?

msia econ.jpg

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marc Faber's mock quote in his June 2008 newsletter:

"The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I've been doing my part."[21]

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sigh, waited for an hour yesterday, went to different places just to wait to pass some herbs to people, guess my luck is just as bad as ever or people just thought no one will deliver something so far away for free. Late for my appointment with a good bro and kept my parents and family waiting but i guess no choice as a life is at stake.

I have sabah snake grass, not for sale but absolutely free to anyone who has friends with cancer. I am going to grow it.

Anyone who has it, i strongly urge for them to grow it as they tend to grow well but needs to be in some degree of shade.

We will all leave this world one day, please help your fellow traveller/sufferer while we are still here.

http://sabahsnakegrassclinacanthus.com/
http://www.thesabahsnakegrass.com/

As with all things, always get medical guidance before commencing with any type of herbal treatment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.