• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
They certainly diao gao Lai Mai. Hey, I'm still counting on u in fighting for the 20k rebates leh. Any progress update bro? Use your long-winded charm to pester them until they give in leh :biggrin:

Sis, i think hor, we have this feeling that we are helping UEM to sell NI:8 like that...:confused: I know they had road shows a couple of years back and even chartered buses to bring sinkies in to see... but now quite low profile. Maybe because Precinct 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are mostly sold out, left only precinct 7 and 8 so i think they have gone beyond their break even point so can take it easy...? And maybe can tiow qi lai mai :biggrin:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
They certainly diao gao Lai Mai. Hey, I'm still counting on u in fighting for the 20k rebates leh. Any progress update bro? Use your long-winded charm to pester them until they give in leh :biggrin:

Ok i have made an appt for you liao, tonight at 2359hr, go to NI sales office, down there, got one sales agent will receive you and can discuss the 20K rebate, on?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All in all, should be about 50%. If just corner lot >500k, very limited according to ah tiong's post earlier

ok , as I see the map again dated 30/12 , it show that corner lots still have 6 which 4 belongs to bumi lots.
Not too sure this week have ppl buy or not since so last min , we do have ppl reply to thread that they bought in NI.

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya , when u at the show house , must rem to take pics !!! so that can help u to rem which developemnt has wat etc ....
when i showed my friend the photos i took , they are amazed that msia houses and environment can be so nice!!!
Now they are asking me when to bring them in but me super busy this period. told them after CNY.

Also if u gg to view NI semi D , if the indian woman guard dun let u see the show house and insisited u to see e empty house beside , go to sales office n aske sales ppl to bring u . She is 1 kind de. Pooi.

I will try to take pics, if they allow. I can bring all my lighting equipment to do the photoshoot for them. In return, just give me 1 house can?

As for the lady, I think she is doing her job mah...wait you say she let everyone in, then no security. I remember last time someone said, HH also very strict, cannot roam inside the development. They will come and chase you out.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
An intermediate terrace (land size: 26'x80'; built-up size about 3000 sq. ft) for the launch a few months ago at Hills precinct was selling at about 780k.
psf land price is about 375 and price psf of built-up size is about 260. The most recent launch at the Hills is sold at 800k+ for the terrace.

For the Greens terrace (assuming the price of 600k, according to the info provided by Bro maxpark), psf land price is about 363.6. So looking at this, the ones at the Greens are sold cheapter than the ones at the Hills. Of course, if the price is a bit more from 600k for 22x75 Greens terrace, then it is another story. Or are those terraces in the Hills precinct supposed to have higher psf price than the Greens because of the nature of the precinct? Bro maxpark, do you know the approximate built-up size for Greens terrace?

i went to the hh website.. it didn't mention which area is still not developed yet..there are, right?
not sure if i wanna wait till these other area gets announced..

btw, really noob.. what does 26'x80' mean? 26x80=2080sqft?
a typical sg 110sqm hdb is about 1184sqft (heard newer ones are even smaller).
what is a typical terrace house size range?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will try to take pics, if they allow. I can bring all my lighting equipment to do the photoshoot for them. In return, just give me 1 house can?

As for the lady, I think she is doing her job mah...wait you say she let everyone in, then no security. I remember last time someone said, HH also very strict, cannot roam inside the development. They will come and chase you out.

u mistaken la , showhouse is meant to show ma!!!! I meant the guard who is guarding the showhouse la.
P8 front security guards just let anyone in at the moment coz all want to see show house.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
26 x 80 means the size of the land that the house sits on, in terms of feet. In another words, its the footprint of the house. The built up (aka the gross floor area) is read different (and normally bigger for houses more than one storey). The land size can be bigger, example 32 x 80 (normally the semi d, cluster or linked houses that comes with extra land), but the footprint can be smaller. Hope this clarify.

i went to the hh website.. it didn't mention which area is still not developed yet..there are, right?
not sure if i wanna wait till these other area gets announced..

btw, really noob.. what does 26'x80' mean? 26x80=2080sqft?
a typical sg 110sqm hdb is about 1184sqft (heard newer ones are even smaller).
what is a typical terrace house size range?

Last edited:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the last minute dragon. The last before the year of the snakes. A fire dragon. My child will be a water dragon. Actually my dad is a water dragon as well. Dragon lady born in my year will be a very talented individual but destined to be alone for a while as men are in awe of her. Daring and a risk taker though seldom out rightly impulsive. Remembered this from somewhere. They kept me in back then though the water broke for a couple of days, guess they wanted me to be a snake but I popped out regardless hehehe.

bro wuqi.. u and ms tiong are the same as my sister.. :smile:
she's also going to qualify for singles hdb soon.. but its just way too expensive
if things turn out well for me, i'l recommend her in jb too.. or probably share the house with us :biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm trying ... In fact I have viewed some. That's why earlier I asked if there is any recommended solicitor and contractor/building surveyor but pending reply from fellow members. I even took leave yesterday to view more properties.
Hope something good is happening soon :-)

haha...:smile: brother, i gather that you seem to prefer HH, why not go for it, try the sub sale.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm trying ... In fact I have viewed some. That's why earlier I asked if there is any recommended solicitor and contractor/building surveyor but pending reply from fellow members. I even took leave yesterday to view more properties.

Yes. It will come. Push on. It happen for us.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro wuqi.. u and ms tiong are the same as my sister.. :smile:
she's also going to qualify for singles hdb soon.. but its just way too expensive
if things turn out well for me, i'l recommend her in jb too.. or probably share the house with us :biggrin:

haha , no need share de , ask her buy 1unit beside u , freehold and cheaper than pigeon hole!
I waited so long to buy a flat yet e price still so ex !
Wasted my time , i should have invest in jb few yrs ago lor , now price is getting higher liao ....
if i buy 2 yrs ago , at least i can afford HH leh ..... sob sob sob

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow , took leave or eat snake unofficially ?
Share share e info on the properties u seen ytd leh
laoniang interested to and hope can persuade mother to buy another one.

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just called both HH and NI, the green confirmed to launch 22x75 & 22x100, but they are super reluctant to inform the indicative price.
Anyway, judging from their current fairway suites leftover unit, level 4th, 1020 sqft at 450k, 540k for 22x75 terrace just doesn't make sense to me.
They debated that 540k and 600k are just rumour, they won't admit any of those... :-)

As for NI precint 8b, no more 10k rebate, still have 5 end lots available. 2 at the main road, 2 shorter version and 1 beside the TNB. Intermediate? Plenty of choice with good number (such as 28, 8/8..etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.