• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot, it's this month correct. My birthday falls on certain days in certain years of CNY so most either don't remember or just give it in the form of the same angpao. Felt sad back when I was young but don't let it bother me these days. I hope so too. Yes looking to buy still but this month quite bad now as need to fly off to US this weekend and just bought two cars plus gave bonuses to staff. One car for wife personal use, another one for her official use. So now she has 3 cars. I really hope I am doing enough for her, need to spend more time with the family though I work from home mostly, when I am working, even best friends or relatives come, I will tell them later. Sometimes I ignore my son until 3-4am when he is already fast asleep. I love it when he wakes up asking for milk, at least can interact with him some.

same here , my bday is just after xmas , when i was studying , no one rem coz all school holidays liao . I have no chance to bring goodie bags for them to celebrate.
When i was working , all combined christmas dinner together with birthday celebrations lor ...
So now i also dun bother to celebrate esp now getting older , hahahah

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother DOA, i think you have a point there. Or i guess originally was planned for a mosque and when the brochures went to print, there was a last minute alteration to a surau instead. Who knows. But it is a surau. A mosque is very much bigger, typically.

Sister Crystal,

Patrol station! lovely :smile: where ah?

no idea wor ...
I still haven find out e way to NI if i am gg there after 7pm , if the ulu one close by 7pm.
I know the way from tuas has exit to NI but not sure from Tesco how to go back.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, I think mosque must have a "dome" leh ... Surau can be any room/space (from my observation). The one that's built definitely has no "dome" ...

Brother DOA, i think you have a point there. Or i guess originally was planned for a mosque and when the brochures went to print, there was a last minute alteration to a surau instead. Who knows. But it is a surau. A mosque is very much bigger, typically.

Sister Crystal,

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Sister Crystal,

Actually surau is standard but developers can choose to build it or not based on the amount of attendees who are living in the development.
If there is not enough to form a quorum, they can save the money.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
From tesco, drive straight, pass mcd, go to end of junction, turn right at traffic light. U will come to a traffic light again. Turning left is to horizon hill, and NI ulu road. U turn right to get onto a highway. Remember to keep left afte turning right at traffic light. Then NI will be on your left at the next exit. Very prominent sign.

no idea wor ...
I still haven find out e way to NI if i am gg there after 7pm , if the ulu one close by 7pm.
I know the way from tuas has exit to NI but not sure from Tesco how to go back.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
From tesco, drive straight, pass mcd, go to end of junction, turn right at traffic light. U will come to a traffic light again. Turning left is to horizon hill, and NI ulu road. U turn right to get onto a highway. Remember to keep left afte turning right at traffic light. Then NI will be on your left at the next exit. Very prominent sign.

oh , i have impressions liao ...
thanks !
will try this week again!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw , my MACS gg to expire this Sunday liao . This is my 3rd time applying.
Can anyone confirm I can renew at mobile booth at Jusco Indah n Tebrau ? Although i asked them before , they say can but another bro asked them they say cannot leh .
Has anyone done there before ?
If not, i need to go custom and do which is inconvenient if I am driving .

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sister Crystal,

petrol station is at the commercial area, once you turn out to the main road (persiaran nusa idaman), you will be greeted with a petrol station.

As for the surau , there's possibility that it will be upgraded to a full fledge mosque. So far it is only surau as that is all the fund they have for building that up temporary. Thus, don't be surprise if it will be upgraded to a mosque. That is what I understand from the sales rep.

For me, of course I hope that statement is not true, it will remain as a modern looking surau and stay as what it is.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hey sis, you can definitely do renewal as i did it for WHOLE FAMILY, i haven't been to Jusco a while though so i am not sure whether the service is still available.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Another place is Danga Bay (IRDA first floor) to renew but this one you must bring your SPA and photographs. No queue but they close quite early. Arrive before 4pm, still have chance to do.

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish NI had a more informative site, especially on the type of houses and the gallery. Would like to see more pictures of the houses.

The one UEM put up not enough to make decision la...they should do more marketing. Entice me to run there and buy..(though i am already enticed by the small kampung in the forum here).

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish NI had a more informative site, especially on the type of houses and the gallery. Would like to see more pictures of the houses.

The one UEM put up not enough to make decision la...they should do more marketing. Entice me to run there and buy..(though i am already enticed by the small kampung in the forum here).

seeing is believing ma! u should go there personally n see .
I went there a lot of times before i decide to buy .

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, I think mosque must have a "dome" leh ... Surau can be any room/space (from my observation). The one that's built definitely has no "dome" ...

i think nowadays Mosque architecture not mandatory to have a dome...the one at sengkang and bishan quite nice. The MUIS HQ at toa payoh/braddel has very distinctive islamic mossaic motif, befitting its role of a religio-politico-sanctioned-bonafide -approved-by-PAP-islamic-representative of the land. hehe :biggrin: very naughtie...wah, next to SPH somemore, all the intel ppl there...look see look see...:cool: LOL !!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your right jie, next trip up, will make a visit. The 1st trip was focused on East Side

Oh ya , when u at the show house , must rem to take pics !!! so that can help u to rem which developemnt has wat etc ....
when i showed my friend the photos i took , they are amazed that msia houses and environment can be so nice!!!
Now they are asking me when to bring them in but me super busy this period. told them after CNY.

Also if u gg to view NI semi D , if the indian woman guard dun let u see the show house and insisited u to see e empty house beside , go to sales office n aske sales ppl to bring u . She is 1 kind de. Pooi.

Last edited:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
seeing is believing ma! u should go there personally n see .
I went there a lot of times before i decide to buy .

Sis, i think hor, we have this feeling that we are helping UEM to sell NI:8 like that...:confused: I know they had road shows a couple of years back and even chartered buses to bring sinkies in to see... but now quite low profile. Maybe because Precinct 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are mostly sold out, left only precinct 7 and 8 so i think they have gone beyond their break even point so can take it easy...? And maybe can tiow qi lai mai :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, in NI, 22 is the house number or the lot number? In HH, I saw they listed the lot number and I asked them whether this was the same as the house number. After checking with the agent, he said the house number was actually different from the lot number. The lot number was used only for the convenience of the developer. So I heard that the houses with lucky lot number can have unlucky house number.

lot number and house number is diff . 22 is the house number.
heng , when i wan to buy that time, they have the house number liao ....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.