• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Thats amazing. Got photos to share? :smile:

2012-08-04172119.jpg
This is the bird nest

and inside there are some.. (I think)

angrybirds.jpg

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap. I used to dislike them too. But after seeing gunners shoot them down cold blooded, I switched sides. What you've said is true. They have the right to co-exist as this planet is a place for all species. Including humans.

If only if only everyone, great or small think alike like you, it will be heavenly everywhere. There is already no place for crows in Singapore politics and hopefully crows are also not restricted here. :smile:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, locals ARE actually willing and actually VERY VERY ABLE to pay for good education from my very limited experience here.
He could just target SG market or any of the foreign niche market (hint hint) and make a killing.
Agree. Parents willing to pay if he is proven to be good :smile:.
Start up may be hiccup but later on a yr or 2 if he is good ... People will come q'ing :smile:

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever my wife asked me who was i going out with, i told her straight. Its someone i once had a crush on back then. I have a policy of very strict honesty with my wife, whoever i have to go with/travel with, entertain with and what we have to do, she knows everything except the part where it concerns colleagues/friends, then its on a need to know basis.

Your wife is very lucky :smile:. Hope she is reading this. Happy for her.

Last edited:

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r too good to be true....sigh....... if all men were like u

Thank you for your kind words. I am actually one of the least of my country as compared to my grossly under rated countrymen. People should give more credit to them especially our goverment.

There are a lot of learned bros here who are much better than me and i probably am not fit to carry the luggage for quite a few of them. I am blessed to have my family although i am the resident janitor for pretty much all the problems, while i am still here, i will do what i can.

Met up with a long lost secondary school friend some time back, she never knew i had a crush on her back then. Hahaha. She came visiting from KL and i introduced her to JB recently. Weird though, introducing her country to her. When she wanted a smoke, brought her to the coastal highway seaside and she jokingly said its like we were "pak tor" after more than 20 years. (Man i feel old) She did suspect but never knew my feelings for her as she belonged to the cool crowd.

Whenever my wife asked me who was i going out with, i told her straight. Its someone i once had a crush on back then. I have a policy of very strict honesty with my wife, whoever i have to go with/travel with, entertain with and what we have to do, she knows everything except the part where it concerns colleagues/friends, then its on a need to know basis.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arowana88 said:
Why yr friend who is Malaysian didn't apply the maid as MY work permit? Very strange?

Because she works and stayed in SG for many years until recently when her relative fell ill and she brought her SG maid back to her JB home to take care of the relative. She also moved back to JB and commute to work in SG everyday. Only recently she was stopped at the custom while ferrying the maid.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"For quoting huge chunk of message unnecessarily" :biggrin:

Already warned u guys many times leow. But seems like it falls on deaf ears.

Too bad ignorance is not bliss. :(

Juz like i have highlighted couple of times to newbies and veterans here not to quote huge chunk of messages when u click "Reply with Quote". U risk getting infaction fm Boss aka Money Collector. Ouch!

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Infraction-Log

Mean time dont get too upset. Continue with ur post/sharing ya. Will up u when power resumes.

Another thing is I also quite curious how come Money Collector allow us to TCSS till 500 pages? If over the other forum i think alot of u guys sure kena zap till eternity. I suppose Bozz Sam quite sympathetic to this thread. Cos its a no nonsense thread. A thread which may affects our generations to come.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come ur German boss never bring u along 4 overseas trip? Do u have a lot of annual leave too?

no la , i have a boss which i believe is a lady and trapped in a man's body .... mood swing type
he also have typical asian boss thinkng , when he sees me surfing net etc , he will go back his office to intercom me to do things or do unrealistic reports etc , but usu i can get it done very fast unless invloves 3rd party which i need to wait for their reply etc....
a lot of my guys colleagues asked why i can tahan working for him for so long , abt 4 yrs plus ... my reply is I work for the money and compared i used to work in govt link coy which is only 1 administrator with 150 engineers and compare to here 12 engineers with higher salary and no need OT , of coz i will stick to this job ....and most of the time my boss travel so not much issues only at times , he really makes me very angry then i will on MC the next day , hahaha ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come ur German boss never bring u along 4 overseas trip? Do u have a lot of annual leave too?

hello, my boss is danish. my super irritating colleague with BO is german la ....
my boss nice nice smell one ok .....
my boss also hv fun during biz trip , bring me for wat!
u quote so big photo for wat ???? wan to kenna infraction ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.