• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi welcome. Hope this helps

Hi! I'm a new member. I recently booked a cluster semi-D in Iskandar. I appreciate answers to my questions below:

1. I would like to know roughly how long a bank normally takes to approve the loan. I have applied to HSBC (Malaysia) but no news yet for 2 weeks+.

[straight forward case should take 5 to 7 working days for the outcome based on what bankers and developers always say. but from my personal experience and from what I have heard from other folks here, it normally takes about 2 weeks. Longer if the banker needs to appeal for you. ]

2. Upon full payment in 10 years, how do I receive the title deeds?

[These may help. Basically u need to get a lawyer, pay and the lawyer will do the discharge for you]

http://www.malaysianbar.org.my/solicitors_remuneration_order_2005/fourth_schedule.html

http://finmats.com/2007/10/23/legal...discharge-of-charge-and-deed-of-reassignment/

Thanks.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In SG, anything that has no economic advantage is either own or charities' responsibility for eg. elderly, sick, kidney patients, special needs education, citizens' employment situation and wages..

While in most other countries, these are govt's responsibilities and headaches. Even in China, their govt is trying to improve their pension/medical system.

The garment would always give the same excuses i.e. tiny red dot have no natural resource$. :rolleyes: Which is quite true...but....

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Clusters on sale and semi-d will also be on sale soon.

Hi,

I 've visited Nusa duta with my brother. Basically there are two types of clusters and semi-Ds. The smaller 35 X70 cluster starts from 875k and smaller 40 X 80 semi-d starts from 1.2m.

Quite exp., my brother still considering, I know he is looking somewhere 700k.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I 've visited Nusa duta with my brother. Basically there are two types of clusters and semi-Ds. The smaller 35 X70 cluster starts from 875k and smaller 40 X 80 semi-d starts from 1.2m.

Looks like IJM may have priced itself out of the market this time?
Have you tried looking at sub sales or buying from owners of the earlier launches?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, it is the heart that counts and should not be a case of you die your business attitude. In SG, anything that has no economic advantage is either own or charities' responsibility for eg. elderly, sick, kidney patients, special needs education, citizens' employment situation and wages..

While in most other countries, these are govt's responsibilities and headaches. Even in China, their govt is trying to improve their pension/medical system. I watched Taiwan TV program before, their national healthcare scheme covers sickness and kidney dialysis, there is no need for charity organisation like NKF there..

I am glad that you mentioned about Taiwan because their universal healthcare system is reowned. And if you read the link to the blog that I am attaching below, you will find that more than 1/5 of the people who seek help from Credit Counselling Singapore did so because of medical costs.

http://singaporemind.blogspot.sg/2012/03/sdps-healthcare-proposal.html

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Macs

I don't know about New Zealand or Australia, but Brazil and Africa are pretty strong. Indonesia is pretty strong.. I met some Africans on the planes last year.. they are working hard reading on chinese and english documents to improve their languages... They seemed very hungry for success..

Agree with you on Indonesia too.

The property market there should be getting interesting too.

There is tremendous pent-up housing demand. Indonesia has the world’s fourth largest population of 245 million people.

Presently, foreigners may purchase a house on freehold land by written consent from the landowner, for 25 years and extendable to a further 25 years. There has been plenty of debate in parliament but nothing has been passed. They are pushing for a change in the law on foreign property ownership which would extend the leasehold period to a full 70 years or more as opposed to 25 years followed by subsequent renewals.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Macs

Agree with you on Indonesia too.

The property market there should be getting interesting too.

There is tremendous pent-up housing demand. Indonesia has the world’s fourth largest population of 245 million people.

Presently, foreigners may purchase a house on freehold land by written consent from the landowner, for 25 years and extendable to a further 25 years. There has been plenty of debate in parliament but nothing has been passed. They are pushing for a change in the law on foreign property ownership which would extend the leasehold period to a full 70 years or more as opposed to 25 years followed by subsequent renewals.

Always good points from good bros like you. Been really busy and finally can take leave so have been doing the necessary stuff for daughter and family.

Dear all, If I am brief or curt in my replies, please excuse me as these two weeks have seen much more questions and requests than usual. There are also good bros here who can help.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks bro whoami, don't have all the answers.
Did help out a tenant and spent about 1k fixing stuff for him
though he is finishing tenancy soon.

His dad had a motor disease so fixed water heater, electrical points, etc.
My contractor even asked me, how come my own home has no pump as
well as the better automate with backup batt. My wife always shakes her head.

Sometimes though, you can do all you can but it will never be enough. You
Install pump, people complain about noise, you install better gates, people
Say too much privacy. You install auto gate mechanism, people say its a lousy
one when their wheels crush the automate arm when they were reversing.

You charge all others above 3k yet one tenant you charge the lowest is the only
one picking through all the T&Cs. You install solar film but they claim it's not good
enough. The more you give them, the wife keeps thinking you are overcharging
Them. :(

bbbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

i went to see Nusa Duta cluster 2 weeks ago, somehow i find their design a bit weird.. the car porch is so short that part of the car is not covered.
So is the drainage from roof, is not totally concealled. So the rain water will fall like a waterfall at one corner of the roof...

Jus my observations.

bbbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! I'm a new member. I recently booked a cluster semi-D in Iskandar. I appreciate answers to my questions below:

1. I would like to know roughly how long a bank normally takes to approve the loan. I have applied to HSBC (Malaysia) but no news yet for 2 weeks+.

2. Upon full payment in 10 years, how do I receive the title deeds?

Thanks.

Usually bank take 5-7 working days, you shd call the sale person. At the same time submit application to other banks, no obligation.. see who come back first and with best offer

Once full payment, Bank will release the title deed to you lawyer, lawyer will then discharge the title to you (need pay several hundred RM for discharging)

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like IJM may have priced itself out of the market this time?
Have you tried looking at sub sales or buying from owners of the earlier launches?

Well , they have excellent location and this is their last phase of less than a 100 units or so . Moreover some people have bite the bullets during their soft launch few months back . Now seem like this is more or less their official pricing already , if they lower it , those earlier buyers sure kpkb lor !

BTW , was at setia sales ofice few days back . Their very basic 20x70 selling 540K also sold out . Now only got Sky loft , starting 500 plus for 1 bed room ( 800 sq only leh ) . Also got Villa ( same like Semi D ) , sell 1.4m , hence about same like Nusa Duta pricing also . Setia quality is you know , I know lah !

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The garment would always give the same excuses i.e. tiny red dot have no natural resource$. :rolleyes: Which is quite true...but....

If the country is poor then nothing to say, but for affluent country not to take care of its elderly, sick etc is no excuse. Especially when they have been so generous to themselves and foreigners. Latest example is the $2.2k bike for Npark staff, so luxurious indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.