• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure if its Nusa Duta 2 or what. All i know is this launch faces the lake. The show unit is under construction and will be ready in abt 2 months. I am aware that Nusa Duta is bare unit. I love the ammenities and the convenience.

Congrat. The location is quite ideal. As mentioned , 880K standard lot and they giving 25k discount. How much do you purchase for corner lot, RM 1.2 mil? Could elaborate the term “Bare “unit means? What is inclusive and what is not? eg. wiring, tiles, etc. Advise . Thank you.

Last edited:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Agents' commission

Feel sorry for you, I was in your shoes in 2009/2010 3 accidents in 12 months.

All 3 at turning right. One of them is similar to yours.

The crown went to the last one, fella beat the red light and hit the side of my car till it spun 180 degrees and air bags activated.

I stopped driving for a month to avoid the "suay"

Mentally very angry ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you guys/gals for your concerns , this morning just went to report insurance company ....workshop says it will costs $350 to repair .....
i will not repair first as they collected $2 from me to check the last alaphaet of the lorry plate and will let insurance company to send letter...
I know no chance la coz the other party can claim that he didnt drive along that road etc.
Stupid lorry car plate : GY4917 , dun let me see u in woodlands again .

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Thank you guys/gals for your concerns , this morning just went to report insurance company ....workshop says it will costs $350 to repair .....
i will not repair first as they collected $2 from me to check the last alaphaet of the lorry plate and will let insurance company to send letter...
I know no chance la coz the other party can claim that he didnt drive along that road etc.

Hi Crystal, I can pass you my dads contact for workshop. Very likely you do not need to
pay anything in the end. PM me asap.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wuqi.jpg
Just to share, source of strength for me whenever i feel down or discouraged. :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi

I promise next time when my nephew is better in drawing , I will ask him to draw one specially for u too!
He still need more practise now .... :o
I will show this drawing to my nephew this evening to encourage him to draw better, how old is the boy who did e drawing?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crystal.. Seems like a hug n run case? If so u must make report, my hub was involved in such a case years back, they did agreed not to report, at the end the fella reported n hub got into trouble as it back becomes hit n run, so hub was fined n license revoked for three years.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crystal.. Seems like a hug n run case? If so u must make report, my hub was involved in such a case years back, they did agreed not to report, at the end the fella reported n hub got into trouble as it back becomes hit n run, so hub was fined n license revoked for three years.

yes , i made reports at police and insurance company ....

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey sgtsk

Thanks for your concern , u been MIA for quite some time ....
How have u been ?

You are welcome. Yes, I am little bit busy checking out on a small business opportunity a friend introduced to me. Thank you for asking. Coming back on your car, may be no need to sell for now. You could try alter the feng shui a little bit it seems to me. It has not occurred to me from your posts that I have read here that you have a man in your car often. The universe is mysterious and the past and presence observation about balance in everything seems to make sense.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are welcome. Yes, I am little bit busy checking out on a small business opportunity a friend introduced to me. Thank you for asking. Coming back on your car, may be no need to sell for now. You could try alter the feng shui a little bit it seems to me. It has not occurred to me from your posts that I have read here that you have a man in your car often. The universe is mysterious and the past and presence observation about balance in everything seems to make sense.

haha , i only have little boys in my car at times .....

neshnara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrat. The location is quite ideal. As mentioned , 880K standard lot and they giving 25k discount. How much do you purchase for corner lot, RM 1.2 mil? Could elaborate the term “Bare “unit means? What is inclusive and what is not? eg. wiring, tiles, etc. Advise . Thank you.
I got mine at less than 1.1 mil after discount. Bare means only basic like flooring and wiring done. Hope its useful.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta price is equilvalent to those in HH.. EL's new launch is estimated to start from 1.8-1.9M range.. New condo at danga bay area are going for 700psf.. If this goes on, the late comers really have to settle in Batu Bahat..

Maybe we will find properties with theme around durians such as properties facing durian trees called D24, Red Prawn or Mao Shan Wang.

I got mine at less than 1.1 mil after discount. Bare means only basic like flooring and wiring done. Hope its useful.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta price is equilvalent to those in HH.. EL's new launch is estimated to start from 1.8-1.9M range.. New condo at danga bay area are going for 700psf.. If this goes on, the late comers really have to settle in Batu Bahat..

Maybe we will find properties with theme around durians such as properties facing durian trees called D24, Red Prawn or Mao Shan Wang.

will there be correction period ?

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha , i only have little boys in my car at times .....

Some wise professional poker player implies that life is a series of bets like in a poker game. When one has a good hand and the circumstances provide good odds, it calls for the bet to be taken. The presumption must be one knows when one has a good hand and the ability to discern or compute the good odds thereof. As long as one keeps making decisions in this manner, one has made the best decisions humanly possible.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HDB rental

Bros , are we allowed to rent out our HDB and stay in our JB house ? How can we rent out our HDB legally ? Thanks , all . Come across a post that say HDB do not allow people to rent out their HDB flat :-

posting taken out from fuckwarezone :-
........ I started a thread saying that HDB is refusing to allow me to sublet whole unit.. Again, i have to emphasis that I done so is due to the recommendation from the volunteers at the MP Meet the People Session.

My intention is only to tell them that I am going to stay with my parents and take care of them while also renting 2 rooms out so I can be finance stable..

Now, they have of again disagreed that cannot lock a room and let the tenants stay there.

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi sis, don't sell it. Its not your car. Know personally of a few folks who got into accidents in this year, coincidentally
they all belong to a certain Zodiac, number 2 takes the cake:

Fire Dragons - Chinese Zodiac
1. Born 1976 - Lady driver - Got banged from behind at Pasir Ris, on the way to repair car, again hit, this time a van.
2. Born 1976 - Male driver - Reversed and got banged from behind by oncoming car.
- Resprayed car. 4 days later. Car at multi storey car park sped out fast and hit him.
- Sent car for extensive repair and respray on the exact same spot that was just resprayed earlier
- While car was in workshop, my dads workshop friend loaned him a courtesy car.
- First day ok, 2nd day while driving on a straight road, motorcycle looked left instead of right when speeding out
of a small road and hit him on the left bumper. Courtesy car has to be driven back to the workshop. - 3 accident in 1 week.
My very embarrassed dad had to apologise to his friend.
3. Born early month of 1977 - Male driver - Parked properly by roadside, banged by a school bus which quickly sped merrily away
4. Born 1976 - Male driver - Hit slightly a car which stopped for no reason when the light was still green, luckily no serious damage.
5. Born early month of 1977 - Male driver - Almost had 4 near misses in 1 week caused by taxi, a pick up truck and a cyclist (cyclist missed him and hit a taxi instead)

Some people say, one's luck is lowest around the time of the year when the months are furthest from the month one was born.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Some wise professional poker player implies that life is a series of bets like in a poker game. When one has a good hand and the circumstances provide good odds, it calls for the bet to be taken. The presumption must be one knows when one has a good hand and the ability to discern or compute the good odds thereof. As long as one keeps making decisions in this manner, one has made the best decisions humanly possible.

Yes, rather to take the risk rather then never try at all. (Not talking about love, but in general)
There is never 100% in this world, ok i concede, other than death and taxes.

Some people who may die before 30 but have lived their lives to the fullest.
Some live to old age of 100 but have done nothing exciting or worthwhile in
their lives.

Worse, they were never happy because they were afraid of pursuing happiness.

Sagittarius

Its at Nusa Duta. You are right it's a corner lot. Standard lot size is 35X80. Currently they selling their new phase at about 880K standard lot and they giving 25k discount. Comes with free legal fees and 1 year free maintainance.

If not mistaken, it just located behind giant!. That's why cheap as facing difficulties to sell it.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.