• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, I caught it by pressing simultaneously my Power and Home button on my iPad. :p

I don't know what you want to prove. I am just cracking a joke as usual... Some people think I am funny, some people think I am not.. but I am purely trying to make some laugh..

You are free to re-post whatever you capture here and let everyone see.. If majority think I am a nuisance and wrong, I will quit from this forum forever unlike someone who come in with a different nick.

I deleted it because I try to tease my good friend DOA... nothing more than that.. DOA is just like a younger brother to me..

Go ahead newbie.. (are you really newbie? or are you that strange guy who own a lot of properties that come back with a different nick? and the guy who complain NUSA Duta and Singaporeans who buy malaysia properties?)

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo bro. Let's not be affected by them. We will continue 2 do our own things and enjoy life. I saw ur msg n i dun c anything wrong wif it. Let those miserable ones continue 2 lead their life tat way. We enjoy can Liao. They should be e one who leave if they have issues

He also recently criticized bro young and sexy lip. I think it's ok. Just ignore and they don't worth a single second of us worry over it. He is just sore on our brotherhood :smile: perk up perk up!

I don't know what you want to prove. I am just cracking a joke as usual... Some people think I am funny, some people think I am not.. but I am purely trying to make some laugh..

You are free to re-post whatever you capture here and let everyone see.. If majority think I am a nuisance and wrong, I will quit from this forum forever unlike someone who come in with a different nick.

I deleted it because I try to tease my good friend DOA... nothing more than that.. DOA is just like a younger brother to me..

Go ahead newbie.. (are you really newbie? or are you that strange guy who own a lot of properties that come back with a different nick? and the guy who complain NUSA Duta and Singaporeans who buy malaysia properties?)

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you DOA my bro for your understanding... you know I just joke only.. a bit too much sometime but life is short.. joke and laugh over it..
笑傲江湖!

Aiyo bro. Let's not be affected by them. We will continue 2 do our own things and enjoy life. I saw ur msg n i dun c anything wrong wif it. Let those miserable ones continue 2 lead their life tat way. We enjoy can Liao. They should be e one who leave if they have issues

He also recently criticized bro young and sexy lip. I think it's ok. Just ignore and they don't worth a single second of us worry over it. He is just sore on our brotherhood :smile: perk up perk up!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are cool bro, we are cool! :smile: don't mention Liao la ... We live hard play hard joke hard laugh hard and invest hard. Yeah yeah

Thank you DOA my bro for your understanding... you know I just joke only.. a bit too much sometime but life is short.. joke and laugh over it..
笑傲江湖!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
We are cool bro, we are cool! :smile: don't mention Liao la ... We live hard play hard joke hard laugh hard and invest hard. Yeah yeah

Peace to everyone. Yeah, one can catch bullets for his own ends or even pretend to be who they aren't.
Some here can reverse the bullet and Boss Sam can remake the entire Matrix even.

Doesn't matter to those who understand, some have their agenda, some have their quota to fill, we just stay mindful and don't get distracted.
My learned boss always says "Stay focused" which was what i have been doing for my work.

Just remember, disguised or not, bears never make money. Thats because by the time they enter the market on everything that is finally on their own terms, the market has already left them far behind.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hear hear, there are some who like to talk to themselves or even berate themselves. As long as they are happy i guess. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Met up and got to know a QS surveyor recently, very learned, helpful and nice gentleman. Mr Eric Yo.
Seems he did the initial surveying even for large projects like HH here. He has his own firm now doing
surveying.

His email is [email protected] if i recall, it will be good for those who have new projects and needs a
professional.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understand that you are just joking with your bro, and I thought I could join in your sense of humor but didn't expect it will put you under unnecessary "stress" instead. Seriously sorry about that and don't worry I am not the type that would treat or turn a joke into an elaborate serious matter. (I was thinking I could get some kopi money from you....shouldn't be a problem since it is not a new thing to you...again just jesting.:smile: )

I don't target people, I tried only to target facts except for extreme insincere character like Pastor Kong, Thurai, and the likes as I have mentioned in my past post elsewhere.

Again, I have said before I was a newbie to this forum on the day I registered somewhere in April 2012 and why I used that name I have explained that before too.

All your guesses about my "life" and past "life" in this forum are unfound. I said before that I am what I am and will not self-clone myself here once my "time" is up. I don't believe in living a life of multiple personalities; it is simply a waste of time and too unlike my character.

Again my sincere apology to you. :o

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Agree Ginfreely, we should always respect the laws of the land. Thats why i pay the dues no matter what and i give to the taxman what is due as well.
In discussion with bros here to do something for the good of the people here as well as to setup some form of organisation to give back to society. A good and very learned bro mooted this whole idea so i am just following up and facilitating any way i can. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
笑傲江湖!

笑傲江湖!!!

My very favourite wuxia novel, my wife always says how come i am very much like the character except i don't have kickass kong fu and don't know how to play the qin. I am also overweight so probably cannot do any "Dugu Jiu Jian" :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can play jian la. Gung Jian the archery. Same same haha

笑傲江湖!!!

My very favourite wuxia novel, my wife always says how come i am very much like the character except i don't have kickass kong fu and don't know how to play the qin. I am also overweight so probably cannot do any "Dugu Jiu Jian" :smile:

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case I apologise.. I saw your signature talking about character and reputation thingie and thought you are referring to me.. Anyway.. Let's joke again.. How dare you say my bro got sexy lip? You kissed before mare? How can anyhow say?

I understand that you are just joking with your bro, and I thought I could join in your sense of humor but didn't expect it will put you under unnecessary "stress" instead. Seriously sorry about that and don't worry I am not the type that would treat or turn a joke into an elaborate serious matter. (I was thinking I could get some kopi money from you....shouldn't be a problem since it is not a new thing to you...again just jesting.:smile: )

I don't target people, I tried only to target facts except for extreme insincere character like Pastor Kong, Thurai, and the likes as I have mentioned in my past post elsewhere.

Again, I have said before I was a newbie to this forum on the day I registered somewhere in April 2012 and why I used that name I have explained that before too.

All your guesses about my "life" and past "life" in this forum are unfound. I said before that I am what I am and will not self-clone myself here once my "time" is up. I don't believe in living a life of multiple personalities; it is simply a waste of time and too unlike my character.

Again my sincere apology to you. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.