• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Horizon hill is so big!!! Checked nusa duta2 too, not bad as its very near tesco eg

I am glad you guys like it too. Yes Nusa Duta is good as well. Heard some rumours today that 2C2 was being launched there at 380k to 480k, quickly called and found the information was false. Turns out to be the condo units they have and not landed units.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
New pricing for Nusa Duta quite expensive already , did they managed to sell anything so far ?

Yes, getting there in terms of pricing. Heard that their semi-d went out well. My learned friend just dropped by and told me 8 were already booked. He may be keen as well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
^^I agree. This is one trait of Singaporeans I am not fond of. The need to be spoon fed and how unappreciative they can be. But again, this is the fallout of the society we were brought up in.

Unappreciative is still ok as i have that a lot from my own people but the inaction and lack of motivation is something i find quite sad. Its as if they expect i will be making like at least 10000 USD from helping them that they basically are sitting back and doing nothing to help themselves. Even when you find a job for them, they are not interested to help themselves.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro as FT suggest do paintball or your Archery at Sutera Mall. Take it easy Bro, even the song also says it:wink: :biggrin:

Thanks Grago, Danga city mall has archery and paintball as well. Good place, saw so many guys with No.4 (old one) there recently. Felt so familiar, never thought i would see so many No.4 here.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes, even the Government claimed that they are mollycoddling us!
Singaporeans need to learn about the art of survival!

And I am glad that I learnt alot about it here in Living in JB!

Thanks Wuqi!

Thanks bro FT, we learnt from you and the bros here as well. It is always very informative. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Haha they basically want to enjoy the power, authority and whatever benefits of being parents but do not want to take the responsibility of paying for the child who is expected to pay everything themselves.

On top of that, they play favourites to pit own children against each other and bring in some adopted children whom they indulge in and pay everything for so that these adopted children can vote them as Best Parents!

Hi sis ginfreely, thank you for your forbearance with some comments though its clear you were not being defensive. Good and balanced debate always welcomed. Thanks and kudos to everyone for being so sporting.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you guys like it too. Yes Nusa Duta is good as well. Heard some rumours today that 2C2 was being launched there at 380k to 480k, quickly called and found the information was false. Turns out to be the condo units they have and not landed units.

E guy clarified that it's Nusa bayu. He made a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyahhh...take the news with a pinch of salt lahhh..
maybe this publicity stint already coz him millions!! I for one, would not want to see a dr who do not hve integrity ..same as most of you right! :biggrin:

Even if he really will lose millions due to the negative publicity, it is not equivalent to criminal justice meted out. If not, others who commit crime and lost job as a result also no need to go jail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not forget the pledge... :*:

The National Pledge:
We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

Justice and equality? How many foreigners have escaped scot-free after committing crimes? Why so light sentence for Woffles Wu despite two offences?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt can be accused of many things, but one thing it can never be faulted is its incredible ability to make money.

COE, land sales, ERP, CPF, HDB sales, and all kinds of business under the sun like SG Pools, SMRT, NTUC Fairprice..... "Uniquely Singapore" indeed! At an historic overall Govt low spending of 17% of GDP, buffered with an overwhelming majority in govt, the SG govt must be the stuff of every other govt's dream.....

And now the state investment arm is thinking of investing in troubled Europe under the great strategy devised by its Strategy Head. If the Strategy Head's investment record in Temasek is anything like that of his previous company, we will be in for a 'hell of a ride'!

SG govt is indeed the dream of every other govt on the earth, collect so much money but payout so little, no need to pay pension at all except to themselves.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG govt is indeed the dream of every other govt on the earth, collect so much money but payout so little, no need to pay pension at all except to themselves.

I guess that's the reason why we are all here, living in JB. we are all sick and tired of the ruling party. let's look forward to our new born again life here in JB :smile:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justice and equality? How many foreigners have escaped scot-free after committing crimes? Why so light sentence for Woffles Wu despite two offences?

One wonders how many S'poreans can take the pledge seriously today... In the 80s I felt so proud of citing the SG pledge in school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.