• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking leh. I have always liked NI and The community for NI is growing and many are in here. It would be great to have each other watching each other's back ... But if only the intermediate lots are left, then I will have no hope. Anyway, when you have more info on the availability, please kindly update. Thanks!

Thought u no more money Liao? End lots confirm Bo Liao

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi

Now i remembered what to ask u liao , how come yr learned friend never interested to buy in NI ? I am suprised he is taken into consideration for Nusa Sentral .... Nusa Idaman must be really bad in somewhere .... dun worry , i can take it .

There were some personal reasons. PM me for more information.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
After my breakfast in Horizon Hills Club house this morning, I walked towards the carpark and was awed by one thing I saw. Faraway on a hill which faces the clubhouse, I saw the big letters written on the hill. The word is LEGOLAND.
I didnt know Legoland is just behind the clubhouse.

Impressive indeed. Reminds me of Hollywood in the US

Well done, happy for you. It is impressive, one of the reasons why people bought a couple.

A very good friend just bought a corner cluster at the Greens for 1.4m. Happy for him.

At last, as he was pivotal in directing my efforts here but yet he did not buy anything back then.
(His 2nd base was in Thailand) Now he has a third base here. Bravo!! :smile:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Had a pretty frustrating last 3 days at Hong Leong Bank, machine don't accept money after accepting it and then rejecting some in the late evening.
In the end, after everything was done, it rejected all the funds. Same thing for other accounts. Even tried with cheque deposit, same thing. Its as if my money was dirty and it just doesn't want it. Branch was closed by the time i got back so had to use the machine. I even drove to another machine and did all i could. Calls to them were also met with the same reply and they even suspected my account had problems but couldn't be that so many accounts all had issues. I tried with both the old and the new numbers, just to show them.

One even suggested i try again at the machine in front of them. Did everything possible.

I guess because my accounts were under EON bank the last time so their integration wasn't well done to merge with Hong Leong. Then today, went to the branch, finally my turn, system down. So far, all the other banks, none ever gave me so much trouble. Public bank only once but HLB really deserves applause.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hehe then you should try it lah, all Indian food..masala, briyani, curry fish head, and other meat/veg/fish dishes..no buffet though..

In the past the Habib place used to have self service style where you take all you want and then pay at the end. Now i think because of some bad apples, they scrap it. Btw, noticed the 24 hours place at Mydin area isn't really 24 hours at all. Went there in wee hours, closed. At least the new Indian food place next to the
Nusa Duta office (Eurorich hotel row) is pretty decent and when Habib is crowded, i will go over there.

Interesting choice of diet, other than Western, my wife and myself mainly take Malay, Indian or Taiwanese food with the odd burger or Yews cafe. 90% of my relatives don't take any pork at all and prefer fish. Maybe its the blood type difference as i am the only one who has different blood type than all the rest hence my diet and theirs is 100% different. For one, i don't take any seafood at all.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

Quick qn , does all gated n gated houses comes with DMC? Someone mentioned it is. But not for NI.
How abt hh, Nusa duta , bestari heights?

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
easy targets attract crime, G&G etc discourage it as it takes preparation.
Whether G&G or non G&G, the break-in risk will remain. The biggest benefit of G&G is the absence of robbery attempts when you return home. I have many Malaysian friends and relatives who are looking at G&G mainly to deter robbery. They accept as I do, that there may be occasional breaks-in even in G&G, but blatant robbery attempts are virtually unheard of.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuqi

Now i remembered what to ask u liao , how come yr learned friend never interested to buy in NI ? I am suprised he is taken into consideration for Nusa Sentral .... Nusa Idaman must be really bad in somewhere .... dun worry , i can take it .

Wonder its related to those comments our Chief Wuqi copy/paste fm other forums with rgds to NI. Refer #1047.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree bro. Sounded so tedious and frustrating indeed. Just curious, how can a cash deposit machine accept the cash and reject them few hours later? What was the reason? Because normally if the notes can't be accepted, the machine wouldn't even accept the notes in the first place while you try to deposit. This is really strange. And for the rejected money, how are they being returned to the owner?

Had a pretty frustrating last 3 days at Hong Leong Bank, machine don't accept money after accepting it and then rejecting some in the late evening.
In the end, after everything was done, it rejected all the funds. Same thing for other accounts. Even tried with cheque deposit, same thing. Its as if my money was dirty and it just doesn't want it. Branch was closed by the time i got back so had to use the machine. I even drove to another machine and did all i could. Calls to them were also met with the same reply and they even suspected my account had problems but couldn't be that so many accounts all had issues. I tried with both the old and the new numbers, just to show them.

One even suggested i try again at the machine in front of them. Did everything possible.

I guess because my accounts were under EON bank the last time so their integration wasn't well done to merge with Hong Leong. Then today, went to the branch, finally my turn, system down. So far, all the other banks, none ever gave me so much trouble. Public bank only once but HLB really deserves applause.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, the TGV cinema is open at Aeon Bukit Indah. I believe there are 7 or 8 halls. Going to catch Snow White and the Huntsman there tomorrow :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.