• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with you on that, Man City are spoiling the market with their massive cash. They can afford to give high wages to those in their target.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know where to buy LFC jersey? Adidas shop selling very expensive leh anywhere can get cheaper?

I just got the latest away LFC jerseys from BKK. It's from a sports shop along Sukhumvit road. You'll see a huge poster on the storefront advertising the Liverpool vs Thailand game next month.

They are selling the new jerseys together with the tickets to the game. For every ticket you buy, you are entitled to purchase a jersey at the promotional price of 875 baht each.

They are retailing for 1800 baht each if purchase without the tickets. I was lucky because my thai friend bought 4 tickets to the game but he only wanted 1 jersey, so I took the other 3 jerseys :p

Javierlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got the latest away LFC jerseys from BKK. It's from a sports shop along Sukhumvit road. You'll see a huge poster on the storefront advertising the Liverpool vs Thailand game next month.

They are selling the new jerseys together with the tickets to the game. For every ticket you buy, you are entitled to purchase a jersey at the promotional price of 875 baht each.

They are retailing for 1800 baht each if purchase without the tickets. I was lucky because my thai friend bought 4 tickets to the game but he only wanted 1 jersey, so I took the other 3 jerseys :p

U want to sell?:smile:

phuajoushiun

hey.. another red fan here.. this season was close.. almost win the epl title.. too bad lose to man u again.. next year will win the title if they sign the correct players..:smile::smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like we cannot fight with Man Utd,Chelsea and Man City on the transfer market. they have the cash but we do not have.
Glen Johnson is confirmed as an Red but feel that the price is a bit on the high.
should really go for midfielder or striker as we are quite lacking on this area.

never mind,i believe we can still give them a fight for the EPL.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like we cannot fight with Man Utd,Chelsea and Man City on the transfer market. they have the cash but we do not have.
Glen Johnson is confirmed as an Red but feel that the price is a bit on the high.
should really go for midfielder or striker as we are quite lacking on this area.

never mind,i believe we can still give them a fight for the EPL.

you spent it on a number of players by buying them at a high price and not giving them a chance to play and then selling them away on the cheap. thats why you have no money

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:why you self snook again?

I like to fuck you slow...lancheowboy...lol
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to fuck you slow...lancheowboy...lol
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

what talking you, pariah dog, you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl, now also dunno which thread to go issit?... later uncle fuck you until you start barkinging like a good dog you are, then how?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what talking you, pariah dog, you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl, now also dunno which thread to go issit?... later uncle fuck you until you start barkinging like a good dog you are, then how?

Here, there and everywhere, fucking you is the same..lah...come back to the thread lah lancheowboy!.....lol.....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here, there and everywhere, fucking you is the same..lah...come back to the thread lah lancheowboy!.....lol.....lol

why your font so small, let uncle fuck until everything oso small issit? because you are my dog, i ask you to bark , you bark, use small font, you use small font....understand anot?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
will appreciate it,if both of you - bro lancheowman and bro FuckSamLeong,please kindly do not post these type of things here. :mad:
there are threads over at "Coffee Shops" thread. you can talk till song song there.
this thread is for football.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fabio Aurelio out for 6 months injuring his knee
playing football with children while on holiday.
What a joke!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
very disappointed with those pre-season friendly matches so far.
hopefully,when the actual season starts,we can get off to a good start and able to maintain it.