• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Live stream (starting at 6.45pm) of LHL's 2018 National Day Rally! (I also added a poll for fun! haha)

Will LHL collapse on stage AGAIN at this year's National Day Rally?

• Yes, but I do NOT want him to collapse.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
VERs scheme will prop up HDB resale prices for old flats. Smart for him to come up with such a scheme to instill confidence for sellers and buyers... Effectively, he kills it as a General Election issue for the PAP.
if resale hdB holes really up price by 30%
smart people should sell and run road and join ah Sam watching kiwi birds and eating kiwi fruits.

wait for the "all together HUAT AH" post from our regular member

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN where will all these money comes from KNN

KNN , my auntie said dont be happy happy
wait they come up with compulsory scheme to fund the VERs
and conveniently , there will be alot of leave over excess cash for them to keep.
owners of pigeon hole that are aged 5 yr to 95 yrs will have to contribute to HdB Hole Shield
, deductible from CPf , of course.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merdeka
=========

Merdeka is a word in the Indonesian and Malay language meaning independent or free. It is derived from the Sanskrit maharddhika (महर्द्धिक) meaning "rich, prosperous and powerful". In the Malay archipelago, this term had acquired the meaning of a freed slave.

I know what it means....we studied 3 languages in our time, National Language ( for those not taking Malay- non examination subject), 1st Language - English, 2nd Language - Chinese.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was a most inspiring rally by PM Lee. I wept with PM Lee as he recounted the sacrifices made by the Merdeka sinkies and yelled Merdeka!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a most inspiring rally by PM Lee. I wept with PM Lee as he recounted the sacrifices made by the Merdeka sinkies and yelled Merdeka!

Oh yeah!...vote for PAP....that is what he is yelling...make the PAP an opposition....this is what we should be shouting MERDEKA!, MERDEKA!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget to vote for the PAP in the next election, you ungrateful MERDEKA GENERATION & your HDB flats will be renewed...if not, your HDB flat lease will run until..99.9 years..till you vote for PAP..get it!..MERDEKA!, MERDEKA! You think, they are so good...vote for PAP!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merdeka for 3rd world status, 1st world, what was agreed must be honoured, as HSR signed by Mal.. Return our CPF as agreed by the Govt and People, initially. Rest is all bullshit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
upgrade?... these 60+ yo flats are in the bt ho swee fire era... me think it's better to knock them down ... and replace them with 40 storeys block.... easily another $30m each block for the gahmen

This is to prepare the 70% to upgrade LHL & his gang salaries....now, they get that old broken wooden flute to blow a tune or two...& now they are shouting MERDEKA SINGAPURA...you will notice...not the " happy birthday" people of 1950 - 1959. MERDEKA!

Suddenly they remembered the word...omg!....it is election time, brothers & sisters...more to come..MERDEKA!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to prepare the 70% to upgrade LHL & his gang salaries....now, they get that old broken wooden flute to blow a tune or two...& now they are shouting MERDEKA SINGAPURA...you will notice...not the " happy birthday" people of 1950 - 1959. MERDEKA!
Suddenly they remembered the word...omg!....it is election time, brothers & sisters...more to come.. MERDEKA !

all these old 60+ yo flats are located in prime urbanised towns... after upgrading will HDB also upgraded as lease as well??? say add on another 30 yrs after the 99 yrs ???

also to upgrade a 60 yrs flat is not $$ feasible with 39 yr left.... so those Merdeka Generation...dun be smoked !!!!… your CPF oredi kena conned by them