• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Live stream (starting at 6.45pm) of LHL's 2018 National Day Rally! (I also added a poll for fun! haha)

Will LHL collapse on stage AGAIN at this year's National Day Rally?

• Yes, but I do NOT want him to collapse.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nat Geo - which issue ???
IMG_3865.JPG

this one

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... crying on national tv again?
Merdeka Generation Package! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
the flats 60-70 years old can be upgraded!
wow... more ways to vote!!! VERS!!!
lai liao, lai liao... planting seeds for the upcoming GE liao!
VERs scheme will prop up HDB resale prices for old flats. Smart for him to come up with such a scheme to instill confidence for sellers and buyers... Effectively, he kills it as a General Election issue for the PAP.
Yes, looks like PAP will probably win more than 70% of the valid votes at the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Singaporean_general_election

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP T shirts, for PAP and crassloot leeders, one size fit all!
And you can go laffing and laffing all the way to the banks.
And tiew and kann and fuck the arseholes pointing up up for you to be shiok shiok shiok.

(attached image removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, it's given. They will form the next government. Vers has effectively silenced the political issue of expiring HDB leases...Without PAP even providing any details on how it will work. But sinkies will be sinkies and vote for less risk than more risk.
Once again, many thanks for your reply! :smile:
But in my opinion, instead of wasting time and energy to queue up in real life to vote for any party/person at any Sinkie election, it would be better to simply stay at home and like posts here at sammyboy.com! :tongue:
Such as all the posts on this second page of my thread before the following post of yours:
sammyboy.com/posts/2776982
:tongue:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On a rather serious note, the true hawker culture belonged to our generation when we had road side stalls right up to the stage where we "zao teh gu"...

1960s

31.jpg

Demolition of unauthorised street hawker stalls at Saint Michael’s Estate

(below) And Margaret Drive too in front of Birkhall Primary School
Slide5.JPG

42.jpg
\