• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE CHATS CUM HERE -POLLING RESULTS

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Failed illegal erection.

Many sick suppose to vote at 7~8pm dare not vote because too many still there. Plus the COVID spread now who responsible ?

Also many of oppies ambassadors have stepped away at 8pm so the votes are not guarded or witness by them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must respect them for being so brave knowing that they might even lose their deposits. At least they gave sinkies a choice and no walkover for Ah Loong.
Having some distraction is always good. If RP can score, 35 to 40%, LHL ought to be ashamed of his leadership.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Having some distraction is always good. If RP can score, 35 to 40%, LHL ought to be ashamed of his leadership.

Not really.......... he's been called dishonorable son still laughing to the bank. He has risen he's Shameless .......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failed illegal erection.

Many sick suppose to vote at 7~8pm dare not vote because too many still there. Plus the COVID spread now who responsible ?

Also many of oppies ambassadors have stepped away at 8pm so the votes are not guarded or witness by them.
I hope the after 8 pm voters are not many that could easily sway the vote, unless got dark hands at work.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN.. now u know y they extend the voting hours
Let's take into consideration all the votes are already in and counted. Even if it is by thin line, the after 8pm votes are included, should consider a win too. Silvia Lim is power, I hope she continue to stay in parliament as MP.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's take into consideration all the votes are already in and counted. Even if it is by thin line, the after 8pm votes are included, should consider a win too. Silvia Lim is power, I hope she continue to stay in parliament as MP.
PAP is not afraid of WP...... the nightmare for them is TCB n CSJ..

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TCB speaks gives me very high anxiety.... like no breath
Dawn Tan got nice rack lah
Cougar

3y9HYzE.gif

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is not afraid of WP...... the nightmare for them is TCB n CSJ..
At least HSK fumbled over his debate with Silvia Lim. It was entertaining to watch. CSJ will be a new guy on the block to watch, and he will be targetted by PAP at all cost. TCB is an experienced parliamantarian, his team will back him up. Jamus, will be a new game changer added to WP team if he wins Sengkang GRC.