• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE CHATS CUM HERE -POLLING RESULTS

jw5

Loyal
KNN the desire to hang on to power is an inherited trait KNN :wink:

KNN my uncle think lhl will still want to be pm as nong as he is still alive regardless of age KNN also at this point of time he still doesn't have anyone in mind for the throne KNN

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will view this GE2020 as a big win for opposition!
Yes!!! WP garnered the votes winningly. All thanks to being attacked by petty PAP during the last 5 years in parliament, trying to use court to dilute their position as MP in Town council, asking WP to apologise over GST issues and among other insults which WP took it calmly and professionally. They deserved the win and I hope they progressed even better result every GE to come.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A one party (dominant) system always leads to the worst form of government, and the ruling party will always not perform to its best potential.

Sinkies ought to be taught this fact at an early age, too bad the media is controlled and the education system is more concerned with turning them into obedient automatons. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel gutted for the Prof Tambyah and CSJ... I hope they keep on fighting in that SMCs after this GE. If these SMCs are not absorbed to a GRC in the next GE, both the Prof and CSJ will have a good chance of winning judging by tonight's results. Both Prof Tambyah and CSJ have gained moral victory even if they lost tonight.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn covid was supposed to help pap. like 911 in 2001 to pap.

because ppl nothing to lose liao. if i die i also bring u along.

The PAP govt botched the handling of the pandemic. The braggings done in February also did not help.

But no worries, the 158th media did a lot of damage control. :cool:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 2011 pap did a salary review and did soul searching.. people noticed it and gave them a strong mandate in 2015. They took it for granted and abused the mandate to force things down people’s throats. Now they are polling worse den 2011. Wonder what actions they will take now.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
After 2011 pap did a salary review and did soul searching.. people noticed it and gave them a strong mandate in 2015. They took it for granted and abused the mandate to force things down people’s throats. Now they are polling worse den 2011. Wonder what actions they will take now.
GE2015, LKY effect.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A one party (dominant) system always leads to the worst form of government, and the ruling party will always not perform to its best potential.

Sinkies ought to be taught this fact at an early age, too bad the media is controlled and the education system is more concerned with turning them into obedient automatons. :biggrin:
It goes to show the power of social media even without physical rally. Thanks to skill future credit, the elderly now knows how to use smart phone to surf for news,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL, the 'strong mandate' in 2015 was primarily due to two things: SG50 euphoria (free bus rides, free goodie bags, free concerts) and LKY's death. That's all.

Soul searching... do not expect soulless technocrats to do it. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show the power of social media even without physical rally. Thanks to skill future credit, the elderly now knows how to use smart phone to surf for news,

Social media can also be used as a platform for propaganda. It can confuse the undiscerning ones. :wink: